Thread: any shops to recommend to buy original PS2 games at good rates?

Default any shops to recommend to buy original PS2 games at good rates?

Currently looking for Dynasty Warriors 4 for my PS2..anyone has shops to recommend that offer good prices?

TIA
    eat. drink. shoot

im not sure abt rate. but those shops like comic connections should haf some collections. or if not, try browsing thru simlim square? i bought tekken5 at $78 last week. i dunno if thats a good price but definitely cheaper compared to $90 last year.

oh, the store was juz the opposite of the entrance to simlim sq's food court. a newly opened area on the basement level.

which 1 u wan? the U/C version or the NTSC/J jap or the NTSC/J Asia... cos price range different... i din play this game so i dunno the price...

if wanna buy NTSC /J jap, think go Game 1 not bad, NTSC U/C go Mega Multimedia...

Seow Choon not bad but must 'click' with the right ppl at the right time...

i think there is 1 shop in funan quite recommended... forget call game simi liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    which 1 u wan? the U/C version or the NTSC/J jap or the NTSC/J Asia... cos price range different... i din play this game so i dunno the price...

if wanna buy NTSC /J jap, think go Game 1 not bad, NTSC U/C go Mega Multimedia...

Seow Choon not bad but must 'click' with the right ppl at the right time...

i think there is 1 shop in funan quite recommended... forget call game simi liao...
    I think mine is the U/C version. Remember there's one shop in Funan 3rd/4th floor that sells lots of games...
    eat. drink. shoot