Thread: nuisance SMS

Default nuisance SMS

just received an SMS from a private mobile number with the following message

'Receive reliable EPL tips from a top UK Insider absolutely FREE! Reply ''YES'' to register now.'

What the '3825' how come so many such nuisance calls/SMS these days? who is giving out our private mobile numbers to these nonsensical marketing people?

aiya, they pay Singtel/etc, they collect money give them use, no wrong what.. if u dun wan, just sms them back with a unsub lor... if they still persist then lodge a complain against them...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    aiya, they pay Singtel/etc, they collect money give them use, no wrong what.. if u dun wan, just sms them back with a unsub lor... if they still persist then lodge a complain against them...
    huh? can unsub one ah? no such option leh, somemore i never sub anything, somemore my line is 1+1, i want to sub also cannot, my brother will never sub this kind of rubbish one.

they just got your number thru some survey or contest 1 lor... you can sms them back with a unsub or unsubscribe header, they will then unsubscribe you... (thats what i heard)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    they just got your number thru some survey or contest 1 lor... you can sms them back with a unsub or unsubscribe header, they will then unsubscribe you... (thats what i heard)
    wah, that's worse, i never leave my HP numbers on surveys one leh ... and so far haven't taken part in any contests except some photo contests, you mean these photo contest will also give out our numbers one meh? can't be right? maybe should call M1 on monday to check out.

Blog Entries

I never write HP number on any forms