Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Am Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    of course...tt's y thinking abt !! I got slapped once in primary school coz I forgot how to spell my name...I mean would be fair to slap if I were very rude, naughty or bully...but coz of that??

Pri.1 already ganna do push up, and of course got the famous flying duster which is most of the time accurate at 90% to hit the target...
    your primary school so happening

Anyone heard of Geylang English Primary school near Geylang(obviously )? Can't remember when they close down, after tt become halfway house,.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Anyone heard of Geylang English Primary school near Geylang(obviously )? Can't remember when they close down, after tt become halfway house,.
    u from Geylang? hmm y must emphasize its a English School? hmmz...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Micheal Zeckson Chow Yun Fatt!!!

International SUPER DUPER STAR!!!
    Angelo Micheal Zeckson Chow Yun Fatt!!??

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Angelo Micheal Zeckson Chow Yun Fatt!!??
    Whose Angelo Micheal? thought its Michealangelo... (think got spelling mistake)

hmm like playing the name game...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ....btw must be u look damn muscular for Pri 1... cos how come Pri 1 they ask u to do push up? Did they ask you to do Pull up as well? (preparing Sjourn for the circus.... )
    We did Tai Chi in Primary 1 because the teacher was a 70 year-old man.

Actually.... invest in Warren buffet's company... will earn you more money!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Welcome back to Kopitiam, Smurfman. If I have the chance to go back to my kid days back in primary school, 2 things I will do:

1. Pay attention in class, and
    2. Keep a fit body.
    Hey Zec, haw come you're wearing a hat and half of your face is in shadow?

Who are you hiding from? FBI? CIA? Scotland Yard? Interpol? Or Photo shoot models?

Welcome back!

My primary change school name and address liao, can't find it!
    Last edited by Hommie; 7th August 2005 at 10:55 AM.

imagine my school name is super duper orbit... Heng A Khe Bong... come to think about it... Heng Ah... i finish my Primary Education... hehehehehe...

back from where har, holiday ah

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    back from where har, holiday ah
    he was unhappy with the way the mods handled his threads, so he left kopitiam lor, i told him to come back one or else very sian without him posting in kopitiam

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    he was unhappy with the way the mods handled his threads, so he left kopitiam lor, i told him to come back one or else very sian without him posting in kopitiam
    I AM BACK

giving myself a warm welcome, and WHO SAY GOOD THINGS WON'T LAST!!!Upz Upz UPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    I AM BACK

giving myself a warm welcome, and WHO SAY GOOD THINGS WON'T LAST!!!Upz Upz UPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome bk smurfie...how come yqt not as hark working as you...(me run far away when he comes to work this monday...actually I am far away )

Welcome bk smurfie...how come yqt not as hark working as you...(me run far away when he comes to work this monday...actually I am far away )
    You should say yqt not as bo liao as me

Upz Upz UPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Lightbulb

in the 70's and 80's, i used to walk past this school next to lor 21 whenever i visited a close relative who lived nearby. now the field around it has been reduced to make way for carpark. now, it is Petarpis ed welfare centre.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    in the 70's and 80's, i used to walk past this school next to lor 21 whenever i visited a close relative who lived nearby. now the field around it has been reduced to make way for carpark. now, it is Petarpis ed welfare centre.

Yes, tt's the one. It was like a square shaped school, and one big field in the center. 3 quarter of the buildings is Geylang west primary school, than 1 quarter is Geylang English primary school....so strange 2 schools were so close to each other and share the same field..brings back lots of memories there

Yes, tt's the one. It was like a square shaped school, and one big field in the center. 3 quarter of the buildings is Geylang west primary school, than 1 quarter is Geylang English primary school....so strange 2 schools were so close to each other and share the same field..brings back lots of memories there
    my primary school also share field with another primary school, next door only. we had a huge field to play in, very nice. but later both schools closed down and the site was taken over by some famous and branded primary school

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    my primary school also share field with another primary school, next door only. we had a huge field to play in, very nice. but later both schools closed down and the site was taken over by some famous and branded primary school
    wat school you from?

wat school you from?
    Chong Shan Primary, next door is Chong De Primary. both are wonderful neighbourhood schools. our field super duper big, length is from junction of AMK Ave 1 and 10 to junction of AMK Ave 1 and 8

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast