Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good site for a laugh ? I am feeling so down now

Unhappy Any good site for a laugh ? I am feeling so down now

Just too shock to accept something unpredictable ... something that i am so serious about , something that i looking forward to yet the result is simply unacceptable for me .. All my best friends has left me and went to penang .... i seriously feel down now so is there any good site for some laugh ?

Ermm.....i dun know of any funny sites but we got a thread here.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=118108

Just remember that bad times dun last. I think there is a thread out there for you.....

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Ermm.....i dun know of any funny sites but we got a thread here.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=118108

Just remember that bad times dun last. I think there is a thread out there for you.....
    thanks , u are the first to reply although i dont know you in real life ... i just hope bad things fade away fast and good things brighten up my moody night

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    Just too shock to accept something unpredictable ... something that i am so serious about , something that i looking forward to yet the result is simply unacceptable for me .. All my best friends has left me and went to penang .... i seriously feel down now so is there any good site for some laugh ?
    Hi S11loop, I just came back from KL and surprise such happening.
    I have no good site for you to laugh.

But nevermind, your best friends will be joining the 14th Aug shoot and a lot of interesting programs that follows in the year of 2005 towards 2006 will defintely amuse you.
    Will update this Sunday. Stay tune.

Be Happy and cheerful.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Hi S11loop, I just came back from KL and surprise such happening.
    I have no good site for you to laugh.

But nevermind, your best friends will be joining the 14th Aug shoot and a lot of interesting programs that follows in the year of 2005 towards 2006 will defintely amuse you.
    Will update this Sunday. Stay tune.

Be Happy and cheerful.
    thanks for yr concern bro , will join you guys for sure if i have the time and looking forward to that . Keep in touch ...

Cheers bro.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

yo! come on! good friends wun leave you! dun worry too much about it! i dun have any good sites to recommend but i think just going out for a jog or workout will hel unwind the moody feeling!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

I always get a good laugh at

www.ebaumsworld.com

Not really the most humorous stuff, but something that can keep the mind occupied for a while...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...hreadid=143726

Life is as such.

We see ppl die, we see friends 'disappear' when they get married, we see our program applications crashing when we're in the middle of some work, a simple task on our computer that should rightly take 5mins ends up a 1hr task (when u can put the 45mins to better use), we see ppl giving 15 million excuses when it comes to helping others and wun hesitate to help themselves simply because 'its none of my business', we see people who earn peanuts and say that their peanuts is a reward 'well-deserved' and somehow forgotten abt others....

The hypocrisy of humans and society. Every single damn one of them.

But always remember, when you are at your lowest point in life, when you are feeling all alone, there's always Clubsnap Kopitiam to scream and rant everything out.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

oh, you didn't join the outing ah? want to come Punggol to do some shooting? we have some event tomorrow. can PM me.

Yo bro, go join me, tomolo go johnlittle sales to buy things, baby coming out, save save SAVE!!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Are you at home? Look up, do you see a roof? Go to the kitchen, do you see food?

Cheer up dude, you've got a roof over ur head and food to eat.........it's up to you to either view life in a light or dark side.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Are you at home? Look up, do you see a roof? Go to the kitchen, do you see food?

Cheer up dude, you've got a roof over ur head and food to eat.........it's up to you to either view life in a light or dark side.
    Sekali he damn rich... Look Up is skyview... Penthouse style... Go Kitchen only got telephone.. cos always call for home delivery...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Sekali he damn rich... Look Up is skyview... Penthouse style... Go Kitchen only got telephone.. cos always call for home delivery...
    eh ... do i look like one ?

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    Yo bro, go join me, tomolo go johnlittle sales to buy things, baby coming out, save save SAVE!!!!!!
    WHAT baby coming out ????!!!!! dont scare me ? which gal got my baby ???

WHAT baby coming out ????!!!!! dont scare me ? which gal got my baby ???
    my baby lah.........feel bore, feel down, get a wife, bore a child, you will be bz enough..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Remember: This too shall pass

eat. drink. shoot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast