Thread: Bad seller

Default Bad seller

Hi there,
    just wanna make a comment on Jnet6 as a seller.
    i would recommend u guys think twice about making a deal with him.

this is how it goes,

we agreed on the price of 380 on the zoom lens 70-300mm D ED lens. then coz we couldnt find a proper date to meet so we decided on sunday which he agrees that by sunday if we cant deal, he'll sell to another buyer. i said ok. THEN on wednesday, he asked me if i could meet him on thursday to deal, coz he realised he cant make it on sunday.

of coz i couldnt meet him last minute, i told him i can only meet him on sunday.the next thing i know, in the evening, he msged me saying that he found a buyer who is paying a higher price and he says that "I feel bad that u have to take money from ur dad to buy the lens from me, so i decided not to sell it to you, i think u should think carefully before u decide to buy one."

then when i sms, call him, he don't reply.

being in clubsnap for less than 3months, i didnt expect to se some1 who seems to be more interested in money rather than photography. and i feel that giving me excuses that u feel bad AND on the other hand u sold to buyer becoz he offered a higher price is nothing but
    are u passionate about photography or money?

besides dear Csers, the things he sells is always higher than whats in the market. the Nikon MC-DC1 is one good example. he's out just to make money outta ppl.

This is between the 2 of you. I would advise you to take it in PM.

Mod
    Kopitiam.

Deregistered

1) He's not what you make it out to seem to be
    2) His Nikon D70S cables are specially imported at a very high cost from overseas to help the D70S users here when SG had no stock. Now he's stuck with ALL of the cables as the stock amazingly slowly penetrated SG market.
    3) He has always been a very nice person, he definitely has thought carefully over selling to you or not, he will feel bad if you have to take/borrow/loan money to get the glass
    4) Phrasing it as "a buyer offer higher price" probably was a mistake, I'll check with him
    5) He's working on shift, a new job to be precise, so timings are very bad planning for him.

Hi Alias7, like what Bluestrike say, settle over PM (Private message to be sure )
    This should be the apporiate way to handle.
    Dispute, Discprepancy, miscommunication, misunderstanding happens in all forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alias7
    besides dear Csers, the things he sells is always higher than whats in the market. the Nikon MC-DC1 is one good example. he's out just to make money outta ppl.
    I understand what you mean.
    But there is nothig wrong of what he is doing, if you feel that the price is not comfortable for you, dun buy.
    Life goes on..... and Peace.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Today is the 2nd Day of Hungry Ghost Festival.

So have peace please.

+1 before lock.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Sometimes, we meet good seller/ buyers, sometimes we dun. Life goes on...... watever it is , let the matter go to rest. Look at the bright side of life. It may not be as bad as wat u think..

i tink in any sales conducted in any forum, it's not only buyers can choose from sellers, but sellers can also choose buyers

my 0.00001 cents worth.

This involve the 2 parties alone. Best to let them settle it themselves. Tread closed.