Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 970

Thread: Nikon D750 Official

  1. #81
    Member shark78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feng10516 View Post
    asked a shop for an estimate, they quoted me $3200.. think will wait for the official launch..
    take usd x convert sgd x gst
    $2300 x 1.2667 x 7%
    about $3200
    EM5

  2. #82

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Quote Originally Posted by shark78 View Post
    take usd x convert sgd x gst
    $2300 x 1.2667 x 7%
    about $3200
    I was hoping for they will give me the street price..

  3. #83

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Quote Originally Posted by feng10516 View Post
    I was hoping for they will give me the street price..
    Hopefully its street price is 2600-2800 region... of cos lower the better hee...
    wonder will it be next week... since its mentioned end Sept....

  4. #84

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Quote Originally Posted by feng10516 View Post
    asked a shop for an estimate, they quoted me $3200.. think will wait for the official launch..
    Sure or not? Which shop in Sg that gave you that price ?

    For such a premium price, you should get Nikon Df aka ISO King
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  5. #85

    Default

    The price seems fine since it's product positioning is to sit in the middle of D610 and D810.

  6. #86

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Not sure how accurate for Amazon US.
    But Yodobashi & AmazonJp at least showing the same RRP.


    Amazon US :
    Body - us$2300 x 1.3 = s$2990
    24-120 Kit - us$3600 x 1.3 = s$4680 (crazy)


    Yodobashi:
    Body - y230k x 12 = s$2760
    24-120 Kit - y308k x 12 = s$3696

    That is before the 8% tax free & 5% UnionPay CC discount.


    If saving >s$500, make sense to forgo the warranty ?
    Anyone spend more than $500 to repair your camera in the first year ?

  7. #87

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Shashinki, RM6189.

    Msia RRP should be RM6999?

    Not a bad price for RM6189!

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berkins View Post
    The price seems fine since it's product positioning is to sit in the middle of D610 and D810.
    Err r no leh. .... It's suppose to sit between D610 and Df..... not D810.....

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by human1969 View Post
    Not sure how accurate for Amazon US.
    But Yodobashi & AmazonJp at least showing the same RRP.

    Amazon US :
    Body - us$2300 x 1.3 = s$2990
    24-120 Kit - us$3600 x 1.3 = s$4680 (crazy)

    Yodobashi:
    Body - y230k x 12 = s$2760
    24-120 Kit - y308k x 12 = s$3696

    That is before the 8% tax free & 5% UnionPay CC discount.

    If saving >s$500, make sense to forgo the warranty ?
    Anyone spend more than $500 to repair your camera in the first year ?
    The Yodobashi price seem right for a new launch.... hope will go below $2500 after a few months....

  10. #90

    Default

    http://nikonrumors.com/2014/09/22/ni...his-week.aspx/

    Shipping tmr in the States... wonder we will be getting it this week too ma... hmm..

  11. #91

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...mera_body.html

    Yeah, seems like its shipping today. (Or "today" in USA)

    So its most prob going to be SGD2800-3000 i guess.

    I can't wait ! (Coz it means the 20/1.8 be out tooo)

  12. #92

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Quote Originally Posted by alfie View Post
    So its most prob going to be SGD2800-3000 i guess.

    I can't wait ! (Coz it means the 20/1.8 be out tooo)
    Have to agree, seem to recall D600 was launched at those preices.

    Beleiev the 750 will be in the same ballpark or higher.

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    521

    Default

    $2596 at Technogadget..!
    So I'm guessing abt $2.8k..

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Quote Originally Posted by saberlancer View Post
    $2596 at Technogadget..!
    So I'm guessing abt $2.8k..
    damn... was hoping Techo sell at $2100 and retail at $2500....

  15. #95

    Default

    Certain things techno sells as expensive as local sets ah.. recalled d810 was about same px when it was juz launched.. hopefully this model too.. fingers crossed.... now qn is when our local friendly stores will have them...

  16. #96
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    hop on the FREEDOM Bus and try it out

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...84#post8978584

  17. #97

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Yodobashi start shipping on 25-Sep.

    When does the price usually start to stabilize ... 1 months ?

  18. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Anyone here gonna be an early adopter of the D750?

  19. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    Cathay Photo just announced at their facebook that D750 has arrived at Peninsula Plaza outlet.
    Too bad is closed now. Couldn't call to check price

    https://www.facebook.com/cathayphoto
    Last edited by snowdier; 23rd September 2014 at 09:15 PM.

  20. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

    TK also posted that stocks are in on FB

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •