Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikon D750 Official

Default Re: Nikon D750 Official

Tested with the 24-120 and 35mm, no flare issue. 50mm f1.8 easily create the flare issue and the flare cut off is at the top quarter part. Is the flare issue only occurs with the older lens?

Seems like d750 is being recalled...

http://petapixel.com/2015/01/14/niko...call-underway/
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

Wonder if a D760 is in the works.....

I seriously think so. Somehow I feel There's something else that nobody knows, that warrants this massive recall exercise...Has this happened before for other brands or models?

May not be a similar case, I bought the Fujifilm x10 that had the orb issue. They let us decide whether we want to bring the camera to them to resolve this issue.
    I decided to proceed with the repair. After the fix, there was another issue. I brought back again and they replaced the main board. Till now it's working fine and at the same time the warranty has expired.
    As for D750...another decision making again

Quote Originally Posted by e69087 View Post
    May not be a similar case, I bought the Fujifilm x10 that had the orb issue. They let us decide whether we want to bring the camera to them to resolve this issue.
    I decided to proceed with the repair. After the fix, there was another issue. I brought back again and they replaced the main board. Till now it's working fine and at the same time the warranty has expired.
    As for D750...another decision making again
    I was at one shop buying the SB910 today and the shop owner told me that the D750 was recalled from his shop when he learnt that I am using one.

Well can only wait and see lor. I can reproduce the problem but have been enjoying taking photos with it so far. I guess if I shoot stage performances these could be a problem but so far been shoot landscape and closeups so it hasn't been an issue. But I think at least they didn't try to do with they did with D600 which was to ignore the problem in general until someone brought them to court. As least whatever they are doing to remedy the issue, it is happening quite fast.

It has been mentioned that the D750s will be restocked in a month's time..so I'm not so sure they are using this chance to come up with a D760 or something..

My take is that this must be a relatively quick and easy fix back at the factory or service centre so they are recalling all new unsold sets to rectify the issue and send them out for sale again..and for us who already bought the body..we hafta wait till they clear the unsold units at the service centre before we can send in ours for rectification..

At this point in time I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it..once NSC starts accepting our D750s for fix I may bring mine in to understand what is the problem and how they gonna rectify it..if it's just replacing a small part then I'll go ahead and do it..but if it involves opening up the camera then I'll prolly think twice..unless they can fix the damn rattling noise too! Heh heh!

Ok, my camera is affected. Does anyone know how to go about getting the camera repaired and how long it will take? Do I just bring the camera down with warranty card and receipt? Or do I need to contact them first?

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
    Ok, my camera is affected. Does anyone know how to go about getting the camera repaired and how long it will take? Do I just bring the camera down with warranty card and receipt? Or do I need to contact them first?
    Mine too!

I dun think you need any proof other that the camera! It is a global free repair!!!

They did not acknowledge the dreadful hanging issue.

My D750 is affected as well. It takes 5 working days to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by eddeeng View Post
    My D750 is affected as well. It takes 5 working days to fix the issue.
    So you guys are bringing your D750 in to rectify?

Quote Originally Posted by swhyge View Post
    Mine too!

I dun think you need any proof other that the camera! It is a global free repair!!!
    Safer to bring your warranty/receipt down. Just in case they want to verify it is not a grey/stolen set, etc. When I went down to get my D810 fixed for the exposure issue, they requested to see receipt.

Smile Re: Nikon D750 Official

I will send in mine after CNY

1. So far I had not detect the issue (maybe not tried hard enough)
    2. 5 days turnaround! next week end overseas, then CNY already
    3. Maybe let the technicians gain some experience before letting them touch mine (hahaha)

my serial number says its affected by i cant duplicate rhe issue on my sigma 35mm. so prob will wait until i actually see some prob. is there a dateline by which to send it in?

Probably before warranty runs out

By the way, will Nikon service center do for overseas set free?

Quote Originally Posted by bama34 View Post
    By the way, will Nikon service center do for overseas set free?
    Mine bought in Tokyo. NSC Singapore said the repair would be free and it would take 5 days.