Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: Why some girls are still so naive?

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Why some girls are still so naive?

    This is nothing new. But there are still girls aka models fall for it. Is it really worth it for just $100-200 and the incident may haunt you for the rest of your life.

    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/nude-model...155249668.html

    Girls, come on, do you still believe reasons such as the photos are for personal collection/viewing, etc?

    If you have any girl friends or sisters who are models, do have a talk with them on the trade-off.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    This is nothing new. But there are still girls aka models fall for it. Is it really worth it for just $100-200 and the incident may haunt you for the rest of your life.

    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/nude-model...155249668.html

    Girls, come on, do you still believe reasons such as the photos are for personal collection/viewing, etc?

    If you have any girl friends or sisters who are models, do have a talk with them on the trade-off.
    We can't use our own judgment on others.

    Every person has different problems and priorities.

    A hooker wants to be hooker because of own reasons. Same goes to someone who wants to pose nude.
    Last edited by donut88; 9th September 2014 at 08:57 AM.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    I think the photographer broke the promise.. there are nude art classes but what happen in the room remains in the room. (although one is photos of the real while the other is a drawing).

  4. #4
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    One side of the story. ..maybe that girl did shot for $....many years later kena found out by boyfriend so just cook up a story to get sympathy. ..you go Geylang....almost every girl can give u one story of their own...some can give u two if u are repeat customer. ...song bo?

  5. #5
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Ok, that is what is the youngsters believe nowadays, YOLO, aka You Only Live Once. So they want to try out everything while they are young.

    being young, their brain has not fully develop, they do not have the ability to think that far, don't we all foolish while we are young too?


    Yes, we all know this is stupid, but how much will the youngsters listen? So just let them learn their lesson and grow up, that is the life experience that no schools can teach.





    to the photographers, do believe in Karma, hope that nobody will do this to your daughter one day.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    There will always be some naive people around the world. Nothing new.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    to the photographers, do believe in Karma, hope that nobody will do this to your daughter one day.
    "Playing with fire too often will get burnt." - LaoZi.

    The law may catch up with them one day.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Agree wity Big kahuna.

    1 sided story from sg female cannot 100% believe.
    And the female these days.... sibei jia lat
    D800E / Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 / 150-600 Tamron

  9. #9
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    In my opinion, there should be a min age restriction for nude photography even if these models are professional. This is to ensure they are mature enough to make that judgement.

    Once you have decided, whether it was later leaks or not, it is a civil case. Outsiders
    Are in no position to judge.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Now everyone's attention is on the Hungry Games woman

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    In my opinion, there should be a min age restriction for nude photography even if these models are professional. This is to ensure they are mature enough to make that judgement.

    Once you have decided, whether it was later leaks or not, it is a civil case. Outsiders
    Are in no position to judge.
    isn't it 18 years old? any younger is classified as child pornography.

    but how mature is a 18 years old?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  12. #12

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    isn't it 18 years old? any younger is classified as child pornography.

    but how mature is a 18 years old?
    18 yr old can drive can drink can carry rifle for country... equality means women at 18 are also as mature.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  13. #13
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    isn't it 18 years old? any younger is classified as child pornography.

    but how mature is a 18 years old?
    Well, in the eyes of the law, they are old enough to be held accountable for their own decisions.

    You can only advise, but the decision still lies in their hands and they can say that they got tricked, got cajoled, got sweet-talked, at the end of the day, the people who are looking at the photographs don't really care. So they will live with the consequences, that's life.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    ..maybe that girl did shot for $....many years later kena found out by boyfriend so just cook up a story to get sympathy. ..
    The models can always blame the nude photo leak to icloud.

    http://www.newsweek.com/hundreds-int...-icloud-267851

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    ...but how mature is a 18 years old?
    I'm sure we've done many silly things when we're 18 years old.

    But how come posing naked for female photographers didn't enter our minds?


  16. #16
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The models can always blame the nude photo leak to icloud.

    http://www.newsweek.com/hundreds-int...-icloud-267851
    If bimbo women want to use bimbo password then it is their bimbo fault. We now have to protect them from themelves now too? In these day and age, there is no such thing as leaked photos. heh

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    The models can always blame the nude photo leak to icloud.

    http://www.newsweek.com/hundreds-int...-icloud-267851
    They only got to blame themselves for the.photos.

    Why do they want to take naked pics in the first place?

  18. #18
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: Why some girls are still so naive?

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    They only got to blame themselves for the.photos.
    Why do they want to take naked pics in the first place?
    That's the same questionable line of thinking as blaming women for getting raped.
    What about these hormone driven snappers and their 'word' of keeping the pictures locked?
    EOS

  19. #19
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    That's the same questionable line of thinking as blaming women for getting raped.
    What about these hormone driven snappers and their 'word' of keeping the pictures locked?
    Not quite the same, because rape is well, one sided. This one has mutual agreement.

    But I agree, both sides have some blame. Who is worse off is quite clear though.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    That's the same questionable line of thinking as blaming women for getting raped.
    What about these hormone driven snappers and their 'word' of keeping the pictures locked?
    I feel the western values are so different from our asian values.

    When westerners take drugs, go into crime, take naked pics, and when they get caught or died from drug abuse, they or parents will blame the world except themselves. File lawsuit against everyone. Never once they would admit fault.

    When asians are in this situation, they or their parents will lose face and admit mistake. And move on with rectification or reconciliation.

    Some ppl may want to disagree with me, but western values are very self centred. Everything is about me, I and myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •