Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2032

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVIII ( Faster than ever & Counting down to our 1st STG anniversary )

  1. #1941
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    kristbel is chio bu, you will nose bleed one.

    She joining us.
    Nose bleed? Last night i have to go blood bank to draw a pail of blood after the bikini shoot. My yellow Nikon shirt soaked until become THIS COLOR leh.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  2. #1942
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    He will kill you for that.. I still thinking to bring my Pb along or not, can do some editing on the way home cos long journey.
    Think he immune to my nagging about his bag already ...

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Too bad no fries and coke whenever espn and i ask for it. Hmmm..time to find a portable fridge. Maybe i should modify my Boblee Bag.
    U are not bringing that bag out

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Nose bleed? Last night i have to go blood bank to draw a pail of blood after the bikini shoot. My yellow Nikon shirt soaked until become THIS COLOR leh.
    Hmm ... bring a tube to bring the blood from ur nose back to ur system ...

  3. #1943
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Too bad no fries and coke whenever espn and i ask for it. Hmmm..time to find a portable fridge. Maybe i should modify my Boblee Bag.
    Glad you know how dissappointing... imagine that night on benjamin sheares brigde, if I open your bag, say large coke x 1. WAH... shioks.

  4. #1944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Nose bleed? Last night i have to go blood bank to draw a pail of blood after the bikini shoot. My yellow Nikon shirt soaked until become THIS COLOR leh.
    FB clobber you with the tripod is it? bleed until so jialat.....

  5. #1945
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Nose bleed? Last night i have to go blood bank to draw a pail of blood after the bikini shoot. My yellow Nikon shirt soaked until become THIS COLOR leh.
    Wah siao liao... FB going to throw her tripod at AB already

  6. #1946
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Think he immune to my nagging about his bag already ...
    Hee.. nvm lor, I don't need to bring so much things ma... he bring can liao

  7. #1947
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Dang, you got the boblee hardcase backpack? Those things are chio! but super ex too.
    Yeap. I shipped it back from Japan a couple of years back before Singapore was selling it. Actually i am looking for one of the accessories. Your place there have? Can help me check on one of the accessories?
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  8. #1948
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Yeap. I shipped it back from Japan a couple of years back before Singapore was selling it. Actually i am looking for one of the accessories. Your place there have? Can help me check on one of the accessories?
    Yeah, if AB brings along next time got cold drinks on the go already

  9. #1949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    not sure where in Osaka are they selling it. I know Taiwan is all the rage for them before. Damn expensive accessories too. Will be heading to the area tomorrow to check out some stuff. Get back to you then.

  10. #1950
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    not sure where in Osaka are they selling it. I know Taiwan is all the rage for them before. Damn expensive accessories too. Will be heading to the area tomorrow to check out some stuff. Get back to you then.
    My project manager in taiwan

  11. #1951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    sian leh Taiwan, go there shoot landscape and eat, best. But dun do any equipment shopping there, freaking ex.

  12. #1952
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    not sure where in Osaka are they selling it. I know Taiwan is all the rage for them before. Damn expensive accessories too. Will be heading to the area tomorrow to check out some stuff. Get back to you then.
    Yeap. When i got my Boblbee bag, it was almost 4 times the price of my current CompuTrekker. But that bag has protected all my gear in it. Taking train with that bag is fun. Walking hazard to people around me. hahahahaha.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  13. #1953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    guys less than 50 posts more to go.......got reinforcements to boost firepower or not?

  14. #1954
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Yeap. When i got my Boblbee bag, it was almost 4 times the price of my current CompuTrekker. But that bag has protected all my gear in it. Taking train with that bag is fun. Walking hazard to people around me. hahahahaha.
    your computrekker was a walking hazard too, especially when you got the tripod strapped to it. still remember FB`s chin

  15. #1955
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I like walking swinging my tripod around People tend to give way... waiting for one day a girl wearing spag walking beside, then brush thru my tripod head... hook on the head.. then....

    MUAHAHAHA..

  16. #1956
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    your computrekker was a walking hazard too, especially when you got the tripod strapped to it. still remember FB`s chin
    My bag looks like this and i am looking for one of the accessory for it.

    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  17. #1957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I like walking swinging my tripod around People tend to give way... waiting for one day a girl wearing spag walking beside, then brush thru my tripod head... hook on the head.. then....

    MUAHAHAHA..
    deliberate one right?

  18. #1958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    your computrekker was a walking hazard too, especially when you got the tripod strapped to it. still remember FB`s chin
    Wah u still remember ah ... I doubt he even remember ... or even noticed ...

  19. #1959
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    my contribution towards new season.... +1
    heheheheh

  20. #1960

    Default

    who's kristen???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •