Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3257727780818283848792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2032

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVIII ( Faster than ever & Counting down to our 1st STG anniversary )

  1. #1621
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murcielago
    i would love to come!!
    where?

  2. #1622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Night alex, get well soon. But I think you should be after you got your new toy

    he definitely loves it !!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #1623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    he definitely loves it !!!!!!!!!!!!
    of course man..after such a long time, finally got myself a tele...

  4. #1624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ghost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This guy PMed me regarding tomorrow's fireworks shoot. So I enrolled him to join our thread!!

  5. #1625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    This guy PMed me regarding tomorrow's fireworks shoot. So I enrolled him to join our thread!!
    oh hehe.. welcome welcom! Will he be driving Murcielago tomorrow?


  6. #1626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    oh hehe.. welcome welcom! Will he be driving Murcielago tomorrow?

    Drudkkh, posted already, see the names carefully. in fact she appears in 3 of the 6 photos posted.

  7. #1627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    This guy PMed me regarding tomorrow's fireworks shoot. So I enrolled him to join our thread!!

    ic ic............ aiya.. y not a her ? hahaha.........

    anyway.. u wan to bring yur cd to me tomolo ?

  8. #1628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Drudkkh, posted already, see the names carefully. in fact she appears in 3 of the 6 photos posted.
    opps sorry, my eyes got stamp.

  9. #1629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ic ic............ aiya.. y not a her ? hahaha.........

    anyway.. u wan to bring yur cd to me tomolo ?
    GOOD IDEA! ok,i try to do it now..

  10. #1630
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    hey... can someone PM me inform me tomorrow the arrangement? ahahah paiseh i no time to go thru this thread

    thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!

    going out supper now.. come back later check!

  11. #1631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ic ic............ aiya.. y not a her ? hahaha.........

    anyway.. u wan to bring yur cd to me tomolo ?
    How i wish its a HER also loh....

  12. #1632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Updates

    Just helping to update the list...have i left anyone out??

    Fireworks Festival 2005


    Ladies and gentlemen, next round of firework festival shooTouT..

    Details are as follows:
    Date : 08th August 2005
    Time : 12:00am(yes..you didn't see wrong, it's midnight and i understand tranportation services have been extended.)

    Place to meet :
    8pm@CitY HaLL MRT(We gonna have dinner, relac then go to our respective favourite shooting spots.)

    Click here for Fireworks Festival 2005 Schedule

    Insert names below

    01. acidbyte
    02. furball
    03. Will03
    04. dEthANGeL (late - school - around 10pm)
    05. yklim (will be joining u guys later)
    06. espn (around 8.30 shld reach, else will meet AB/FB at the same shooting location)
    07. garion
    08. dethangel
    09. camery
    10. scud
    11. ~arcanic~
    12. vinzxman
    13. Drudkh
    14. edwinywh
    15. Murcielago




    If you are coming late to join us, please indicate beside your name. Thank You.

    (For your info, the next round of Fireworks Festival will be right after the NDP, at 9pm.)

  13. #1633
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    opps sorry, my eyes got stamp.
    help u take away the stamp..poke eyes..opps!!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  14. #1634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    hey... can someone PM me inform me tomorrow the arrangement? ahahah paiseh i no time to go thru this thread

    thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!

    going out supper now.. come back later check!
    Hi Jonathan, here's the info on tmr's meetup. Add ur name in liao.

    Just helping to update the list...have i left anyone out??

    Fireworks Festival 2005


    Ladies and gentlemen, next round of firework festival shooTouT..

    Details are as follows:
    Date : 08th August 2005
    Time : 12:00am(yes..you didn't see wrong, it's midnight and i understand tranportation services have been extended.)

    Place to meet :
    8pm@CitY HaLL MRT(We gonna have dinner, relac then go to our respective favourite shooting spots.)

    Click here for Fireworks Festival 2005 Schedule

    Insert names below

    01. acidbyte
    02. furball
    03. Will03
    04. dEthANGeL (late - school - around 10pm)
    05. yklim (will be joining u guys later)
    06. espn (around 8.30 shld reach, else will meet AB/FB at the same shooting location)
    07. garion
    08. dethangel
    09. camery
    10. scud
    11. ~arcanic~
    12. vinzxman
    13. Drudkh
    14. edwinywh
    15. jOhO




    If you are coming late to join us, please indicate beside your name. Thank You.

    (For your info, the next round of Fireworks Festival will be right after the NDP, at 9pm.)

  15. #1635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ic ic............ aiya.. y not a her ? hahaha.........

    anyway.. u wan to bring yur cd to me tomolo ?
    william! william!
    bring the 300D shutter release tomorrow night please, please, please?

  16. #1636
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Hi Jonathan, here's the info on tmr's meetup. Add ur name in liao.

    Just helping to update the list...have i left anyone out??

    Fireworks Festival 2005


    Ladies and gentlemen, next round of firework festival shooTouT..

    Details are as follows:
    Date : 08th August 2005
    Time : 12:00am(yes..you didn't see wrong, it's midnight and i understand tranportation services have been extended.)

    Place to meet :
    8pm@CitY HaLL MRT(We gonna have dinner, relac then go to our respective favourite shooting spots.)

    Click here for Fireworks Festival 2005 Schedule

    Insert names below

    01. acidbyte
    02. furball
    03. Will03
    04. dEthANGeL (late - school - around 10pm)
    05. yklim (will be joining u guys later)
    06. espn (around 8.30 shld reach, else will meet AB/FB at the same shooting location)
    07. garion
    08. dethangel
    09. camery
    10. scud
    11. ~arcanic~
    12. vinzxman
    13. Drudkh
    14. edwinywh
    15. jOhO




    If you are coming late to join us, please indicate beside your name. Thank You.

    (For your info, the next round of Fireworks Festival will be right after the NDP, at 9pm.)
    where u all going?? which shooting point i mean..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  17. #1637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    where u all going?? which shooting point i mean..
    i'm going right in front of the fireworks.

  18. #1638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    where u all going?? which shooting point i mean..
    Dunno leh...prolly that stretch of land just opposite the firing point? The spot where espn, Kirby, FB they all shoot on Sat seems not bad too.

  19. #1639
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Dunno leh...prolly that stretch of land just opposite the firing point? The spot where espn, Kirby, FB they all shoot on Sat seems not bad too.
    thats close..whooooo...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  20. #1640
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i'm going right in front of the fireworks.
    i know u got fish eyes lens...i go there eat fish ball hah?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •