Page 69 of 102 FirstFirst ... 194459646768697071747994 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2032

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVIII ( Faster than ever & Counting down to our 1st STG anniversary )

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Think they assume that the barge still there...actually just now when we walking to Millenia Walk via Ben. Sheares Bridge, I didn't see any barge anchored there...so could be misinformation...some of them maybe thought NDP got rehearsal so definitely will have fireworks there, since last week Preview also same spot...but then kinda pity them lor...hike up the bridge, set up gear, wait and wait and then at behind...I think their mind must be "#@!$@#!%$#$^%#!!!!"
    As per the thread ... no choice lah ... even one of our STGer thought today got preview ... ... but since the barge not there.. didn't they notice there isn't any fireworks buds there?

hmmm dun recognize the 3 behind Garion and FB. who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    As per the thread ... no choice lah ... even one of our STGer thought today got preview ... ... but since the barge not there.. didn't they notice there isn't any fireworks buds there?
    Like that is not being observant.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    hmmm dun recognize the 3 behind Garion and FB. who are they?
    Shodan99,~arcanic~,jOhO
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Yeah lor....could be mass misinformation I guess...monkey see monkey do.... So all went up the bridge or stay ard Esplanade area but all got fooled....

Damn heng we got Cyrian who recce the spot 1st and was able to confirm with us the firing spot is at the Marina East (Promenade?) there...I suspect it was at the opposite bank coz I think I read abt it in the papers some time back...abt the new location for SFF '05.

Anyways, yesterday's fireworks was prolly the best I have seen and shot, way better than last year's one. Wind was also in our favour to blow the smoke away. And the tempo was great...slow start but picks up, and the grand finale. Can hear our Guru shouting "sweee arrr!!!!!" Really enjoyed myself.

Thanks.........finally a face to the names.

Default just woke up again! haha..

Some dinner we had at the foodcourt..errrrr..here are few of mine..

cropping done..sob sob..my pics are also not straight!!! my tripod cant take the weight i think..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Like that is not being observant.
    Yup...but I also think they did not do their "homework" beforehand....maybe complacently thinking it will be fire from same spot...so kena caught offguard.

WAH GENO .. your pics DAMN BIG MAN!!!

WAH GENO .. your pics DAMN BIG MAN!!!
    how come tis time i download become so big...??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Yeah lor....could be mass misinformation I guess...monkey see monkey do.... So all went up the bridge or stay ard Esplanade area but all got fooled....

Damn heng we got Cyrian who recce the spot 1st and was able to confirm with us the firing spot is at the Marina East (Promenade?) there...I suspect it was at the opposite bank coz I think I read abt it in the papers some time back...abt the new location for SFF '05.

Anyways, yesterday's fireworks was prolly the best I have seen and shot, way better than last year's one. Wind was also in our favour to blow the smoke away. And the tempo was great...slow start but picks up, and the grand finale. Can hear our Guru shouting "sweee arrr!!!!!" Really enjoyed myself.
    Yeap ... misinformation that's for sure.

Wasted should have shot a pic of the people all waiting on the bridge looking over to esplanade side. Even my friend was waiting near esplanade .. should ask my friend where the information originated...

YEa.. the fireworks was definitely great. Very little or no smoke. Very impressive compared to last year's fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    how come tis time i download become so big...??
    All 3 different sizes...

GENO ... switch on your rulers when you edit the photos. Guides also help you with your cropping of images.

Think have to give you photoshop tuition

he definitely needs the lessons......still can remember the last time he did USM sia.

he definitely needs the lessons......still can remember the last time he did USM sia.

All 3 different sizes...

GENO ... switch on your rulers when you edit the photos. Guides also help you with your cropping of images.

Think have to give you photoshop tuition
    yeah i need tuition..haha

Aiyah lets give him so slack lar..... we were all PS noobs at one time too...

I like ur 1st shot.. U guys location on the bridge is also not bad...

Okie.....going to sleep now. Still have to take a shower first too. Night all.

Aiyah lets give him so slack lar..... we were all PS noobs at one time too...

I like ur 1st shot.. U guys location on the bridge is also not bad...
    .. .true true ...

Yeap .. the view from the bridge was really good ... but think AB's position was also great.

TMC:

nites...

Okie.....going to sleep now. Still have to take a shower first too. Night all.
    good nite....

me too..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yo garion ! nice to see u ard here at this time