Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2032

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVIII ( Faster than ever & Counting down to our 1st STG anniversary )

  1. #1321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you were still blur blur when he was trying to explain to you how to shoot fireworks...

    gd gd gd, we can sign yur model release form?
    haha, i was so much of a newbie then when he was trying to explain the whole works, was so nervous and basically didn't know my camera well... still, it was really nice of him to try n help me, wish i could run into him again n say thanks, haha.

    and no,

  2. #1322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Dedication to PinkFuzzyCat (aka PFC)

    Fireworks + Lightning


    War of the Worlds


    Cat Face Fireworks

  3. #1323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    haha, i was so much of a newbie then when he was trying to explain the whole works, was so nervous and basically didn't know my camera well... still, it was really nice of him to try n help me, wish i could run into him again n say thanks, haha.

    and no,
    you were using a DSLR then and I was basically handling an canon A80...was in fact giggling at the back...

    yes yes yes,, model shoot

  4. #1324
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Found 1 firework shot that has lightning in it. small corner only but lucky to catch it

    PFC model shoot must wait until I go back!!!
    U come now la, anytime soon PFC will agree to it one

  5. #1325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Dedication to PinkFuzzyCat (aka PFC)

    Fireworks + Lightning


    War of the Worlds


    Cat Face Fireworks
    Haha, thanks!
    I like the war of the worlds one!
    Reminds me of some symbol I've seen before in a anime! Nice work mate!

  6. #1326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    arhhh.. dedication time?? okie okie.. dedicate to PFC for coming back to shoot fireworks with us.. hehe.. my fav shot:



    the rest of my lousy shots are HERE

  7. #1327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you were using a DSLR then and I was basically handling an canon A80...was in fact giggling at the back...

    yes yes yes,, model shoot
    everyone starts somewhere!! weren't u nervous the first time u shot fireworks on ur DSLR?!

    teh-ping. final.

  8. #1328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    everyone starts somewhere!! weren't u nervous the first time u shot fireworks on ur DSLR?!

    teh-ping. final.
    hmmmmm nope...i knew what settings to use already, learnt it while I was handling my A80 then...

    model shoot + teh ping...

  9. #1329
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    everyone starts somewhere!! weren't u nervous the first time u shot fireworks on ur DSLR?!

    teh-ping. final.
    Can PFC teach me how to shoot fireworks? I only newbie.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Can PFC teach me how to shoot fireworks? I only newbie.
    trying to con her out to do some model shoot ah?

  11. #1331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    arhhh.. dedication time?? okie okie.. dedicate to PFC for coming back to shoot fireworks with us.. hehe.. my fav shot:



    the rest of my lousy shots are HERE
    fwoar. me again? haha, thanks ash!
    and yeah, that's such a pretty picture!

  12. #1332
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    trying to con her out to do some model shoot ah?
    Nope, serious, need to learn how to take fireworks from PFC, I don't know my canon system well

  13. #1333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Can PFC teach me how to shoot fireworks? I only newbie.
    go ask will03, ash, geno, tmc...
    whatever i know is learnt from them

  14. #1334
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Nope, serious, need to learn how to take fireworks from PFC, I don't know my canon system well
    ..you know I know lah...

  15. #1335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    well gd night folks..need to go sleep and recuperate! darn sick...

  16. #1336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    hmmmmm nope...i knew what settings to use already, learnt it while I was handling my A80 then...

    model shoot + teh ping...
    haha, fine then.
    what are u using now huh? D70?

  17. #1337
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Exclamation

    A Serious Orangeguy
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  18. #1338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    go ask will03, ash, geno, tmc...
    whatever i know is learnt from them
    he gey siao one lah ... you go see his link .... his shots all so pro ... n00b my foot

  19. #1339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    haha, fine then.
    what are u using now huh? D70?
    D100 loh..me and edwin make some victory signs when I spoke of D100, remember?

  20. #1340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    well gd night folks..need to go sleep and recuperate! darn sick...
    hope u get well soon!

    anyway, i'm off too! night ya!
    had fun tonight so thanks all... was so nice seeing u guys again!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •