Thread: Filter for Fuji S602Zoom?

Default Filter for Fuji S602Zoom?

Hi,
    how much is a UV filter for S602 cost at AP?
    Whats the purpose of a UV filter?
    And how much is basic cheapest camera bag which can hold the camera with the lense filter with the adaptor on ? or do you have to remove the adapter with the filter everytime u keep yr camera?
    Do you have to pay extra for the adapter? or does it come free with the filter? If need to pay for adaptor, how much is it?
    Was thinking of going down to SLS tommorow, want to get a filter to protect my lense! its getting a little dirty!
    BTW, how do you guys clean lense?
    Thanks!!

Default Re: Filter for Fuji S602Zoom?

Originally posted by mok
    Hi,
    how much is a UV filter for S602 cost at AP?
    Whats the purpose of a UV filter?
    And how much is basic cheapest camera bag which can hold the camera with the lense filter with the adaptor on ? or do you have to remove the adapter with the filter everytime u keep yr camera?
    Do you have to pay extra for the adapter? or does it come free with the filter? If need to pay for adaptor, how much is it?
    Was thinking of going down to SLS tommorow, want to get a filter to protect my lense! its getting a little dirty!
    BTW, how do you guys clean lense?
    Thanks!!
    i got the uv filter at $10, maybe u can try ur luck... for the reason take a look here...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=14290

whether to remove the adapter and filter everytime u keep camera really depends on u, for short term i dun, long term i do. adapter cost u another $20 if i am not wrong.

btw, suggest u get it ASAP, lens is more expensive... u need a blower to help blow out the dust...

If you want, I have a Sunpak 52mm UV filter for sale. It's brandnew.

If you want a better one, go for the Hoya HMC which costs ~$15-17.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature