Thread: Recommended HDB contractor

Default Recommended HDB contractor

hi friends, any good hdb contractor to recommend ? i would like to seek out those who are less costly yet at good quality. would like to renovate whole house ( 4 room flat ).

and also seek out / wary of those contractors who have bad reputation so i can avoid them.

regards
    oceanxp

Quote Originally Posted by oceanxp
    hi friends, any good hdb contractor to recommend ? i would like to seek out those who are less costly yet at good quality. would like to renovate whole house ( 4 room flat ).

and also seek out / wary of those contractors who have bad reputation so i can avoid them.

regards
    oceanxp
    Renovation contractor recommended by hdb is not cheap. Been recommended 1 of the contractor by hbay, difference of a few $k compare to the 1 im hiring now.

Try the below 2 links
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

my place is currently renovating (whole unit one). the price of this contractor is slighty cheaper than others when i compared with my list. im not sure about his quality, other ppl tell me its ok but i think im quite fussy when it comes to detail which no contractor can make me happy.

i chose him cos he's cheaper, and no sense of design (so he wont argue with me and let me do everything...haha). pm me if u wanna his contact, or drop by my place to see his quality.

hope it helps

cool !! what did you guys think of "simply creative", formally at marina square, now at novena square.

mono design studio

Quote Originally Posted by oceanxp
    cool !! what did you guys think of "simply creative", formally at marina square, now at novena square.
    Do a research on the company using those 2 links provided by Megaweb

Look for The Interior Friends!

HAP Design Pte Ltd
    www.interiorfriends.com
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

If you still looking for one (since your thread is 1 week old), PM me. I used this guy & he seemed to be reasonable in terms of his pricing & service.