Thread: anyone went bukit timah nature reserve before?

Default anyone went bukit timah nature reserve before?

just wonder how's the environment there? nice place to take photo? is there a lots of people or not much people went there one?

that place quite dark cos it's a rainforest. You may need to bring your flash along.
    Canon Lover :)

Originally posted by Klause
    that place quite dark cos it's a rainforest. You may need to bring your flash along.
    damn... i dun have external flash...

Bring a big torchlight

Originally posted by mylau
    Bring a big torchlight
    er... i will prefer waiting another 1 or 2 months to get my flash first... anyway go there and walk walk also not bad i think...

don't bring flash, bring tripod. can capture nice forest scenery... imagine rays of sunlight shining through the holes in the canopy...

Midnight
    Guests

Default Re: anyone went bukit timah nature reserve before?

Originally posted by Larry
    don't bring flash, bring tripod. can capture nice forest scenery... imagine rays of sunlight shining through the holes in the canopy...
    Only problem is that there isn't much space to set up your tripod, especially along the side trails. Have to watch where you place your tripod legs, otherwise the whole thing might just tumble down the hill..... (I had a close shave once too )

Originally posted by Larry
    Wah.. bring tripod. You very strong hor? hehehehehe

Hard to setup tripod on slope also space constrain. But can try if you are as strong as larry =p
    Canon Lover :)

y dont bring monopod instead?

could bring a tripod, provided your tripod has individual legs, you could adjust the tripod according to the terrain so that it would balance properly without tumbling.

boring place. same old **** for miles. and its dark. can seldom get more than 1/50s shutter speed. only interesting place is the crocodile river. i dont think there are any. maybe there were long time ago. lots of lizards.