Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Dog Walk

Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel

Thanks for this beautiful pic of my princess! I could swear that there were huge amounts of people in the background!!!

More photos of this great Saluki, as requested:

These photos might look better with a bit of cropping, especially the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by reyals
    Thanks for this beautiful pic of my princess! I could swear that there were huge amounts of people in the background!!!
    Hi,

Thanks!

No, I am certain there are no people as this photo is taken facing the entrance most rear end where there's no people ard then. Happens that weather is nice and clear and your doggie is sitting there.

Perhaps alittle cropping might look better but do drop me a mail if you wan the original photo to be forwarded to you.

Cheers

Default Re: National Dog Walk

Wah!! Fword!! So nice!!! I can do the cropping myself. Thanks so much!!

Hi,
    Thanks!
    No, I am certain there are no people as this photo is taken facing the entrance most rear end where there's no people ard then. Happens that weather is nice and clear and your doggie is sitting there.

Perhaps alittle cropping might look better but do drop me a mail if you wan the original photo to be forwarded to you.

Cheers
    Hahahhaa.. my mistake.. *paiseh*.. No need the original photo. I don't have the habit of printing out my pics. All my pics are in digital format and are saved in CDs. This pic will do just fine! Thanks so much for the offer!

Wah!! Fword!! So nice!!! I can do the cropping myself. Thanks so much!!
    That's great! I'm glad you like them.

Had a look at your gallery as well, and it was huge, way bigger than I thought. There's plenty of good photos in there as well, and you'd do well as a dog photographer. If there is a National Dog Walk again next year, hope we'll all be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by fWord
    That's great! I'm glad you like them.

Had a look at your gallery as well, and it was huge, way bigger than I thought. There's plenty of good photos in there as well, and you'd do well as a dog photographer. If there is a National Dog Walk again next year, hope we'll all be able to make it.
    Wah!! Thanks for the compliments!! I'll work even harder then!!

Hahahhaa.. my mistake.. *paiseh*.. No need the original photo. I don't have the habit of printing out my pics. All my pics are in digital format and are saved in CDs. This pic will do just fine! Thanks so much for the offer!
    Dear,

can pm ur email add so that I can forward to u?

Cheers

fWord: Thanks for the compliment. I'm using a pro-sumer, nothing to shout abt those pix I took haha. Anyway, its not a wide-angle lens but rather PSed.

A Break

Who is the photographer? LoL
    broad daylight use flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    broad daylight use flash?
    Maybe trying fill flash...

pardon me for asking, how do you use "fill flash" and how do you use "flash"?

Quote Originally Posted by nutek
    I am not very good in flash photography and I guess the difference is how the photographer adjust the flash output to so that the foreground and background will picture will look balance and natural.

Quote Originally Posted by nutek
    Fill flash is a technique that may be done in daytime, even when the amount of light in a composition is sufficient. Depending on the direction of the sun, harsh shadows may be cast on your subject. For example, if your subject is wearing a cap under the midday sun, the hood will entirely shade the eyes and part of the nose, resulting in a featureless black patch in your final image.

If the flash is used, it throws light onto the features shaded by the hood of the cap, allowing the camera to 'see' this and register them on the final image.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12