my gf and i have been using our cameras phone all the time, but sometime both of us will agree that quality of the photos come out quite bad. so this time we have decided that we should get a standalone camera for ourselves.
I really know nuts about camera and sorry if my questions were to kill any bros here.
Normally we will use the cameras for the following:
1. selfie (its the gals things )
2. scenery during out trips (phone taken one are quite =( at times. maybe we digital zoom too much to capture far image? because the image looks pixelated)
4. fireworks! (Yearly event ya!)
basic looking points for the camera:
1. selfie (so meaning the screen should be tilted 180 degree? or i saw Samsung have one which have additional lcd at the front one?)
2. weight is an issues, so DSLR should be kinda out as its kinda heavy for its body.
3. decent night function? because fireworks?
4. outlook of the camera (too "ugly" she may not wanna carry around )
5. budget wise. I think between 500 ~ 800. can go 1k, but i dont know if it i needed or not. haha!
Camera i hands on before:
1. Samsung Nx Mini : Really like the size and weight of it, but dont seems to be able to zoom far with the it?
2. no more. As the rest have got no batt for me to try.
we dont mind trying something slightly complicated, as it maybe a stepping stone to something advance!
Thank alot to anyone who help! =)