Thread: object blur

Default object blur

hello experts there need some inputs... when ever i took any pics,,the object then to be blur that the surrounding when i download to my com... why that so...

what the best setting to set my camera.. to give the optimum output?? in terms of size,

pls comment
    Last edited by helfizad; 2nd August 2005 at 04:46 PM.

care to post some pics for us to see??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by helfizad
    hello experts there need some inputs... when ever i took any pics,,the object then to be blur that the surrounding when i download to my com... why that so...

what the best setting to set my camera.. to give the optimum output?? in terms of size,

pls comment
    not exactly sure what you are referring to... can elaborate or post pic.

if it is like your "stamford raffles" shot, it is more an issue of hand shank in low light conditions. else, if you are referring to blurness of the out of focus (OOF) areas, it is known as "bokeh"... pls see this thread

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=142879

i post this pic.... the subject not sharp bur.....

Here's my guess. you probably focused on the background buildings instead of your subject. In that case, nothing wrong with your camera. Just technique.
    Leicanaut & Nikonaut @ http://nangka.org/events

I guess maybe the camera didn't focus properly?

ur background seems grainy. iso way too high, hence the buildings behind looks a bit water coloury and the models outfit looks overexposed, off focused despite ur using d70. I'll PM u on the details.

Which camera are you using? I believe for your raffles photo, you exposure is a bit too long for you to hold it. Try shooting at a brighter place with your tripod.