Here comes the... FINALE!!!
Originally, I was going to end this review by the button being highly recommended for everyone.
But... Due to the recent inputs from silvermoon1407, I have changed my mind.
So this is the summary of my review...
1. Cheap, inexpensive, CHEAP!!!
2. A great (the only...) option for cameras with non-threaded shutter release button
3. Nice accessories for cameras, many colors to choose from (PERSONALIZE YOUR GEAR!!!)
4. Added functionality to camera, "it helped a great deal with respect to the pressure required to press the shutter button yada yada..." - silvermon1407 Sorry can't help it hehehe...
5. Great customer service from Lolumina team, kudos to them for changing the delivery cost for international buyers. Did I mentioned that they included a hand-written thank you card inside the packaging?? Although they got my name wrong...
1. Slightly covers the on/off power ring of the Fujifilm X-T1 (for MARK 1/2 only)
2. Not that easy to apply the base accurately onto the button (maybe it's just me...)
3. Possibility to damage camera's shutter release button (as quoted by silvermoon1407, this is due to the shape of the button (with "wing"), it's easy to catch on things like strap or bag, and accidentally ripped off from the camera)
4. Still an early product, despite having many color options, I wish they can come up with different shape and design for the button (in some way can avoid damaging shutter release button).
I would totally recommend this to all my friends. I think it's a well-thought product, and I'm really enjoy using it. I think we (FUJIFILM X-T1 users) deserved more choices of accessories, and this is definitely one of it.
So that's about it! As promised, the review of Lolumina Soft Release Button!
I know this is a far cry from a proper review, but I hope you guys can still enjoy it and benefit from it. If you have any question that is not answered in this review, please feel free to leave a message down below, and I will try my best to help you. As for other Lolumina button users, please by all means, feel free share your thought with us, so that people can know more about the button as I still think it's a great product made by a very dedicated, passionate and hardworking team who love photography.
I shall end this review with more photos provided by the people from first MO. Thank you all, and have a great day!!
SONY A7 with Gold Button, MINI version (credits to Celina, many thanks!!)
FUJIFILM X-T1 with Red Button, MINI version (credits to Peter, many thanks!!)