View Poll Results: Which category u belong to?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Using original Operating System only

10 28.57%
  • Using original OS,Microsoft Office/Editing Softwares such as Photoshop. but also some pirated one

7 20.00%
  • Only original softwares pls.

5 14.29%
  • huh? Softwares need $$ one meh?

13 37.14%

Thread: R u a clean man?

Default R u a clean man?

Just a poll to see how many of u using all original softwares. Cheers

dun think ur poll can cover, should do it in another way, some software original, where OS pirated one...

Missing option - Use free software to do what I want. (Either opensource or simply free).

My OS is linux, I edit photgraphs with Gimp, the web server they go into is running Apache...

Who needs to pay for software ?. And I don't mean steal it.

Clean man???Me??muahhahahhahaa

I use original software including OS but can't afford all upgrades so I skip some versions in between. I also pay for some shareware which does specific functions!

Expensive investment though! Just wished the price of software can be more affordable.

Made sense in the past when I made money from Desktop publishing designs but not anymore!

Default No mirco$haft crap.

My preferred OS = Linux, browser = mozilla / opera, image editor = Gimp, text editor = xemacs. Just so that gIll bAtez doesn't rob me, my website is hosted on a server which runs Linux and FreeBSD web servers.

Why are you restricting the choices to mirco$haft crap? The problem with the computing world today is that hardly anyone knows anything other than windoze.

No comment.

Default Re: No mirco$haft crap.

Originally posted by sriram
    My preferred OS = Linux, browser = mozilla / opera, image editor = Gimp, text editor = xemacs. Just so that gIll bAtez doesn't rob me, my website is hosted on a server which runs Linux and FreeBSD web servers.

Why are you restricting the choices to mirco$haft crap? The problem with the computing world today is that hardly anyone knows anything other than windoze.

hrmm.. restricting? from what i see, idont think he is referring to m$ crap (OS != m$, softwares != m$), he is referring on OSes and softwares in general. And also Linux has commercial softwares/applications too.

There are also some applications which were ported to win32.

Gimp, Apache, mysql, vim, openoffice etc...

Im clean. Physically and emotionally. :P
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |