there have been constant talks of shops in Chinatown (or more accurately Pearl Centre) that sell cameras really cheaply, cheaper than AP or CP. Someone even said before, that we are silly to support AP and CP thinking that they give us the best prices and support, when shops in chinatown offer lower prices.
So I'd like to find out, if anyone has successfully bought a camera from any shop in chinatown, subjected to the following:
1) the price is confirmed to be lower than AP or CP
2) no pressure to buy extra accessories
3) with valid warranty card and stamp
4) if applicable, with free gifts as promised by manufacturer
5) not parallel import
6) not display unit
7) no excuses that there is no stock, etc....
Just a simple survey...which I think most of us are interested in as well.