Thread: Tanjong Pagar CC Photographic Club

Default Tanjong Pagar CC Photographic Club

Dear all, I will be leading a group for fireworks photography on 8th August 2005 to Sheare's Bridge. Meeting time: 10.30 outside Pan Pacific Hotel. Please email Diamond Low at tp_photoclub@yahoo.com.sg before 7th August 2005. Do respond early and it is free.

I will also be conducting a course at Tanjong Pagar CC art gallery on basic digital photography on 29 August, 5th September and a night outing on 12 September 2005. Fees are at $30.00 (TPCC members), $35.00 (other CC Passion card members) and $40.00 for non-members. Closing date is 25 August 2005. Light refreshments will be provided. You can call Mdm Yeo at 6221 9898 between 2pm and 10pm. You can also email Wai Pheng at: waipheng88@yahoo.com.sg.

Sorry, it is 10.30pm.

Those keen to join the Photographic Club may also do so on that day. There will be numerous upcoming events. The club advisors are Hilarion and Triston.

Please bring tripod and black cardboard. You can call Diamond at 9652 8139 or Siew Peng at 9826 8586 to register yourselves. You can also call me at 6100 0088.

Thank you for the overwhelming response. Should any of you who have registered and wish to know what you need to bring and how to shoot the fireworks on 8th August 2005 can drop me a mail or call me at 6100 0088.

Thanks to those who have partiicipated and the very overwhelming response. For those who are keen to join the Photographic Club at Tanjong Pagar CC may call Diamond at 9652 8139 or Siew Peng at 9826 8586. Application forms are also available at the Community Centre.

Default Re: Tanjong Pagar CC Photographic Club

Dear all,

Instead of calling, you may write to Wai Pheng at waipheng88@yahoo.com.sg or call the Community Centre at 6221 9898 and look for Mdm Yeo. Thanks for all the enquiries.

Default Re: Tanjong Pagar CC Photographic Club

Tanjong Pagar CC will be having a Basic Photography Course on 29 August, 5 September and 12th Septembver 2005. It will consist of 2 theory lessons and one night outing. This will definitely be useful for couples going for their honeymoon and also the art in taking night pictures. The topics will include:

Instructor: Hilarion Goh (Hon F SAFRAPC, A SAFRAPC)
    Topics: Cameras, Exposure and composition.

Light refreshments will be provided.

Venue: Tanjong Pagar Community Club

Course fee: $30.00 for CC members and $35.00 for CC Passion card members & $40.00 for non-members.
    Organised by: Tanjong Pagar CC
    Closing Date: 25 August 2005

As vacancies are limited, please register early. For more information, please call Mdm Yeo at 6221 9898 between 2pm - 10pm. Alternatively, you can write to Siew Wai Pheng at, waipheng88@yahoo.com.sg.