Thread: Shameless couple with skin thicker than castle wall

Default Shameless couple with skin thicker than castle wall

Shameless couple with skin thicker than castle wall.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1
    Sometimes when i wake up in the morning and if it is raining, I get the blame.

Default Re: Shameless couple with skin thicker than castle wall

This should come as no surprise to anyone as they are not the first to be like this so thick skin to keep doing this even if the entire of society will "cow-beh" them. They are not the first people to do this kind of disgusting act as they know ... for this thing they do as an example, there is no real law that can touch them or punish them directly even if you put their photos up for all to see. They can keep doing right infront of you and the law standing there and if it does not act them, they will keep shooting. As we know we can not touch or punish them physically as there are REAL LAW against that and it protects them. Thus if you understand the law and know where you stand and your rights, so long as you have a thick enough skin you will just keep doing it. We see that in so many ulgy people out there in the world including so called celebrities...etc. The only way to empower yourself against these kind of people is expose them for who they are and boycott them in your own capacity. If you own a shop that sell stuff, don't sell to them, if you own a restaurant don't sell them food or if they work for you...then time to fry some salted fish heheh. This is called people power. but the sad fact is how many who can write or shout indignant here and else where will actually do that? But if everyone does that, it is one of the best way to hurt this people where it counts and they too have no way to stop you. heheh..

National Geographic should do a documentary on Unethical Birding and feature this couple. Maybe they should take up Fake Bird Photography.

http://www.floraltrims.com/cgi-flora...bb0da56c7213fc

This is really awful. I hope they find it within themselves to shoot birds ethically. If you cant shoot them in their natural state and habitat, then dont shoot. It really should be that simple.

Mod should consider merging this post with another similar post by ed9119

Personally.....I find that $500 fine abit of a joke... while its not small money... it isn't also so big that a person able to afford big telephoto lenses will seriously consider painful...

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Personally.....I find that $500 fine abit of a joke... while its not small money... it isn't also so big that a person able to afford big telephoto lenses will seriously consider painful...
    We have weak enforcement towards animal abuse in Singapore. Half the time poachers, abusers get away with it because if inaction or judgement that in AVA's eyes there is no cruelty. In this case I think if not for the public uproar, the couple might have gotten away with it.

I for one find the 500 dollar fine laughable. 5000 would be more like it or better still confiscation of the photography equipment used on that day.