Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: OMG it's MH20 now!

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    News already some time.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    News already some time.
    But interview with victim telecasts tomorrow night here.
    Last edited by Sion; 22nd August 2014 at 10:36 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    But interview with victim telecasts tomorrow night here.
    Hopes my flight to London not be the same situation but by a 50+ old stewardess, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Hopes my flight to London not be the same situation but by a 50+ old stewardess, haha!
    You may be the next Ralph Fiennes:

    http://www.news.com.au/national/host...-1111112975617

  6. #6

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    I heard MH tickets to London already going for less than $300. After another scandal they would have to offer free flights.

  7. #7
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    I heard MH tickets to London already going for less than $300. After another scandal they would have to offer free flights.
    I heard you top-up another $200 can fly to the moon.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I heard you top-up another $200 can fly to the moon.
    Top up another $100, maybe Mars also possible. One way only, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  9. #9

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I heard you top-up another $200 can fly to the moon.
    Yes, but the $200 does not include the coconut surcharge.


  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    A rather sad photo of a recent MAS flight out of Australia to KL:


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    They should email me to refund my BA $ n offer me first or business for free when I go Europe. Then I promote for them that MAS safe for travelling. maybe I still sleeping while typing this.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  12. #12

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A rather sad photo of a recent MAS flight out of Australia to KL:

    It looks like it has become standard procedure to take and post a photo of MH flights before they take off.
    "If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like"

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ooks-like.html

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    It looks like it has become standard procedure to take and post a photo of MH flights before they take off.
    "If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like"

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ooks-like.html
    Please don't do it and say things like: "If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like."

    Always best to pray from good luck.
    Last edited by Sion; 27th August 2014 at 01:15 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Please don't do it and say things like: "If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like."

    Best to pray from good luck.
    Best not to joke on the unseen things. Else kenna liao, is you ask for it. But also can bring other with you.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Best not to joke on the unseen things. Else kenna liao, is you ask for it. But also can bring other with you.
    I watched a Taiwan talkshow about Singapore. One of the guests talked about the Feng Shui in the achitecture in Singapore mentioning that the airport was so designed to have wall or water when it needed. And they were put there subtlely and expertly by a Feng Shui master.

  16. #16

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please don't do it and say things like: "If the plane disappears, this is what it looks like."

    Always best to pray from good luck.
    Agree, will pray for good luck even though my next flight is on Silk Air.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    I watched a Taiwan talkshow about Singapore. One of the guests talked about the Feng Shui in the achitecture in Singapore mentioning that the airport was so designed to have wall or water when it needed. And they were put there subtlely and expertly by a Feng Shui master.
    Fengshui is important. Esp at casino, business etc. But sometimes don't work due to reality. Heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  18. #18
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A rather sad photo of a recent MAS flight out of Australia to KL:

    Is this the one?

    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asi...li#xtor=CS1-10

  19. #19

    Default Re: OMG it's MH20 now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Hopes my flight to London not be the same situation but by a 50+ old stewardess, haha!
    steward or stewardess?


  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

    steward or stewardess?
    As long it's not you or those who I dislike over here, even that person is ugly, sick etc, can sit beside me. Ha ha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •