Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Ice bucket challenge failures

  1. #1
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Ice bucket challenge failures

    Some very painful... if you are doing it, take care.

    Video Missing

  2. #2
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    There are many ways to promote charity. Don't risk health or even life just because it starts from an ang moh country. I will not donate because someone need to risk this health or life. It defeat the objective.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Some very painful... if you are doing it, take care.

    Video Missing
    Best video Ive seen this year..... Idiots wasting water.... its awesome !!!!
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  5. #5
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Boh liao feel-good slacktivism, for attention seeking posers by attention seeking posers to inflate their sense of worthless ego.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 22nd August 2014 at 07:59 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Best video Ive seen this year..... Idiots wasting water.... its awesome !!!!
    Where got waste water? They only waste ice.

    They don't have to take bath after IBC.
    Last edited by Sion; 22nd August 2014 at 09:45 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Boh liao feel-good slacktivism, for attention seeking posers by attention seeking posers to inflate their sense of worthless ego.
    Tell that to 刘德华:


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Boh liao feel-good slacktivism, for attention seeking posers by attention seeking posers to inflate their sense of worthless ego.
    Absolutely agree!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Waiting for someone to come up with the boiling hot water bucket challenge.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Waiting for someone to come up with the boiling hot water bucket challenge.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urn-marks.html
    Great idea! First you post one with bubbling dry ice pretending it is boiling water. This will speed up evolution.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urn-marks.html
    Great idea! First you post one with bubbling dry ice pretending it is boiling water. This will speed up evolution.
    What about using yellow liquid collected from public amenities?
    Last edited by Sion; 24th August 2014 at 10:23 PM.

  12. #12

    Default

    one of the girls died

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Where got waste water? They only waste ice.

    They don't have to take bath after IBC.
    Ice is water what!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    one of the girls died
    Its a hoax

  15. #15
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    There are many ways to promote charity. Don't risk health or even life just because it starts from an ang moh country. I will not donate because someone need to risk this health or life. It defeat the objective.
    Yeah, the ice bucket thingy seems useless, but it does create huge awareness.

    Here's a video on a guy who actually starting to have ALS. His Grandmother has it, his mother has it, and now he starts to feel it.

    If you cringe at how he does the ice bucket, just move it forward to the part where his message got serious.

    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  16. #16

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures


  17. #17
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    It's plausible. With that huge bucket, it's like dropping few KGs dumbbells on her head.

    Anyway, the most important thing is the donation. Here's from Sir Patrick Stewart:
    Last edited by Foxshade; 25th August 2014 at 11:11 AM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  18. #18

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    It's plausible. With that huge bucket, it's like dropping few KGs dumbbells on her head.

    Anyway, the most important thing is the donation. Here's from Sir Patrick Stewart:
    Finally someone with some brains.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Ice is water what!!
    Ice can make ice donuts.

  20. #20
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Ice bucket challenge failures

    I can't verify the numbers but this sounds about right to me...


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •