Thread: US Special Ops Command (USSOCOM) Covert Prisoner Extraction In Syria, Mission Failure

Default US Special Ops Command (USSOCOM) Covert Prisoner Extraction In Syria, Mission Failure

An United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) covert prisoner extraction mission in Syria was announced to have failed by CiC / POTUS Barack Hussein Obama II, a month prior to the execution of photojournalist James Foley beheaded just days ago [01] [02] [03].
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 21st August 2014 at 02:43 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Default Re: US Special Ops Command (USSOCOM) Covert Prisoner Extraction In Syria, Mission Fai

Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 21st August 2014 at 02:52 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Default Re: US Special Ops Command (USSOCOM) Covert Prisoner Extraction In Syria, Mission Fai

sigh... what a way to die.

Hasn't anyone learn that civilian casualties will decrease support to their cause?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post

Hasn't anyone learn that civilian casualties will decrease support to their cause?
    Jihadists doesn't care, neither does a certain No Action, Talk Only (NATO) Gong Jiao Wei and Peace Prize Nobelist on holiday mood awaiting retirement.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

On the flipside

Now I think I know which mike to get for my camera to do video.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Since when are religious fanatics susceptible to any form of reason or logic? I strongly suspect many of them can't even read their own Holy Book to find the chapter / verse that forbids any form of violence and mistreating of civilians.
    Looking at their audience I strongly suspect that the opposite will happen: every killed person, especially Western people, will only fuel their fanatic attitude because it's celebrated as victory.
    Last edited by Octarine; 21st August 2014 at 07:05 PM.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Since when are religious fanatics susceptible to any form of reason or logic? I strongly suspect many of them can't even read their own Holy Book to find the chapter / verse that forbids any form of violence and mistreating of civilians.
    Looking at their audience I strongly suspect that the opposite will happen: every killed person, especially Western people, will only fuel their fanatic attitude because it's celebrated as victory.
    Unfortunately certain "Holy Books" do suggest the conversion or death of the unbeliever (infidel) by the sword.
    Wrong believing, wrong living!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    Unfortunately certain "Holy Books" do suggest the conversion or death of the unbeliever (infidel) by the sword.
    Wrong believing, wrong living!
    Careful, minefield
    EOS

Its awful really... And I feel he was sedated whilst he said his final words.

I hope they bomb the crap out of that place.... and take anyone slightly associated with ISIS ( ISIL ) with them.
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Careful, minefield
    I'm referring to cults
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

The second American journalist held captive, Steven Joel Sotloff has been beheaded as evident in new execution video released just an hour ago.

Middle-Eastern Sources [01] [02]

Western Sources [01] [02] [03]
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

How come those about to beheaded all so calm? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    How come those about to beheaded all so calm? Just curious...
    Perhaps they have excepted their fate.

There is a video of them mass executing some 200 to 250 Syrian Armed Forces (SAF) soldiers from the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Syrian Arab Air Force (SAAF) whom are captured after Tabqa Air Base (TAB) within the Ar-Raqqah Governorate has fallen over to the "Islamic State (IS)" between the 27th and 28th August of 2014.

IIRC in the same video (...???), a captured Kurdish Peshmerga fighter being executed in the Northern Iraqi City of Mosul can clearly be seen attempting to scream and struggle vigorously as his throat is sliced.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 3rd September 2014 at 01:28 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

British humanitarian aid worker for the French Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED), David Haines is now dead.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 14th September 2014 at 09:05 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

I'm referring to cults
    Please do not stray into religion talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please do not stray into religion talk.

the cult I like the most is the ancient Egyptians one where they worship cats
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

the cult I like the most is the ancient Egyptians one where they worship cats
    Now you are promoting idol worship.

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Now you are promoting idol worship.
    Well, once you have a cat at home you will understand that this is the true nature of being a cat owner, or .. being owned by the cat, to be precise.
    Cats don't have owners or masters, they have servants.
    EOS

Well, once you have a cat at home you will understand that this is the true nature of being a cat owner, or .. being owned by the cat, to be precise.
    Cats don't have owners or masters, they have servants.
    Haha, yes, I am the servant of two cats.

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Haha, yes, I am the servant of two cats.
    Can't blame you.

Last edited by Sion; 14th September 2014 at 06:12 PM.