Thread: Portable Hardisk Drive that accepts CF card

Default Portable Hardisk Drive that accepts CF card

Hi, some of u maybe already familiar with this thingy called Image tank and all...well, sometime back I posted a thread in this forum to ask if anyone has knowledge of portable HDD that accepts CF card...well, I have bought one already.

This portable HDD called Super Digibin is a portable HDD (20G) that accepts all memory cards (u need to buy adapter for others except CF cards) that will solve yr storage problems.

I like it because my camera uses battery like mad and if I use microdrive, my batt will go flat even faster. Moreover the price of this device is S$495 for 20G c/w S$370 for a 1G microdrive.

It can also double up as a external HDD for yr PC and for those who travel without a laptop and going for holidays, can use this device.

For info and comments, pse.

mm... i find supporting of one type of card is not so useful ler, buying adapter so ma fan...

IMO, i think x's drive will be better, accept all type of cards, storage reasonable enough...

Chenwei, can I know how much is the X drive and how much memory space does it have pse?

Originally posted by jeff chen
    Chenwei, can I know how much is the X drive and how much memory space does it have pse?
    take a look at here

http://www.printamax.com.sg/html/buy.html

singapore is selling without HD one at 299, get a 20GB HD won't cost much i guess?

check yesterday at Funan, HDD for abt S$160. Comes to around to same price if u add them together? Also, mine has more buttons and controls, more importantly, it tells u how many MB are free in the disk and it powers on Li-ion batteries. Fast data transfer also...I have no other memory card formats except CF card lar...so useful for me...not sure abt others though...

Originally posted by jeff chen
    check yesterday at Funan, HDD for abt S$160. Comes to around to same price if u add them together? Also, mine has more buttons and controls, more importantly, it tells u how many MB are free in the disk and it powers on Li-ion batteries. Fast data transfer also...I have no other memory card formats except CF card lar...so useful for me...not sure abt others though...
    so you end up with a digibin?

Jeff, may I know where did you get your Super Digibin? Tx.

Blog Entries

Hi Jeff

Does the Digi Bin uses firewire ? Thanks

Originally posted by chngpe01
    Hi Jeff

Does the Digi Bin uses firewire ? Thanks
    This URL may help you:

http://insidecomputer.com/digital_st...ison_chart.htm

Rubric, I am looking to sell mine, interested?