Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

hi,am a well experienced freelance model(have done more than 10 shoots), looking for photographers that are interested in my modelling services(paid).i will only do tfp/tfcd unless i think you are pro enough.
    drop me a mail if you are interested.
    Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com

Any portfolio 4 us to view?

Quote Originally Posted by angelfacade
    hi,am a well experienced freelance model(have done more than 10 shoots), looking for photographers that are interested in my modelling services(paid).i will only do tfp/tfcd unless i think you are pro enough.
    Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com
    What do you meant by "pro enough" ???
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

portfolio..

email me..

pro enough:i think you can take good shots

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    What do you meant by "pro enough" ???
    Ong kor, i think she meant if you can take pro photos of her, she will let you take for free. Don't really know her standard but i guess most of us here already "pro enough" or maybe to her we are all still newbies....
    Sometimes even real pro also got problems with some models who juz can't pose, etc...
    So if you want free shoot, email her some of your works .....
    always the Light, .... always.

yeah something along that line

just send your portfolio to me =)
    pro is referring to better than my photography skills using a lousy digital camera

Deregistered

just send your portfolio to me =)
    pro is referring to better than my photography skills using a lousy digital camera
    Then quite a lot is qualified here.

is it?but i think you can meet the expectations judging from your dp

Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com
    I still think you should be hosting up your images in your thread, whether if there're professional enough or not didn't quite matter. It could be the model that's screwing the photographer's frame. No point if you have a good lensmen when all else fails. Let's not forget styling and make up right... so it's not just your face that's the determining factor...

So, if you're sincere about it, just host it up...

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Then quite a lot is qualified here.
    Wah... PRO......shoot shoot shoot....

Talking Imho ....

Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com

Hmmmm...why does this sounds so familiar ? .......anyway

If you are an experienced model, prove it( show us your portfolio ).... then the "PRO"s here will decide whether they wanna do a TFP/ TFCD for you or even engage your service for their future assignments ... you ve nothing to lose I dun think any of us here needs to show you any porftfolio since you are the one asking for 'paid jobs'

Identify and show yourself ?

If you are looking for paid modelling services, you must outshine CHARBY's models first Right, guys ???? his girls are Take a look at them ...... if you are better, I am sure there will be a line or queue ......

dun flame me .... *just curious*

Default Who pays?

In summary

no good photographer meets good model => no good photographer pays
    good photographer meets no good model => no good model pays
    no good photgrapher meets no good model => no need to meet
    good photgrapher meets good model => both should get paid by some else (the clients)
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com
    come on, post your portfolio. 10 shoots does not an experienced model made, neither does a "pro enough" photographer born.

flame me if you like, I really don't care, but OP sounds like a newbie wanna be whose head is growing much faster then her ability.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Some of the guys comments are true and fair. Yes the models Charby has sets the bench mark and those models are the real stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Some of the guys comments are true and fair. Yes the models Charby has sets the bench mark and those models are the real stuff.
    I beg to differ. Perhaps it's the caucasion faces that has drawing power... personally, I prefer asian because maybe it's my discipline of photography... Chinese faces are easier to remember by...

but do shoot both ya...

PBS

Im pro enough. But you can look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by pointblankshots
    I beg to differ. Perhaps it's the caucasion faces that has drawing power... personally, I prefer asian because maybe it's my discipline of photography... Chinese faces are easier to remember by...

but do shoot both ya...

PBS
    I too prefer Asian faces
    But I am open to other background too

Quote Originally Posted by LimCB
    I'm pro enough. But you can look elsewhere.

geez, and I never thought I was professional enough... so much to learn... so you think you're good, take a quick glance up in the stars at night.... that's the amount of people higher than you...

PBS

Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com
    I also pro lah (have done more than 10 shoots with my digicam).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast