Thread: Road Trip

Account Suspended

Default Road Trip

Anybody interested to do a road trip from Singapore up to Thailand, or even China?

ADDED IN (1st Aug)::::
    I'm a producer. Original project was a tie in with a company to do this road trip as a publicity stunt... Their focus changed... no more...

SO XIAN NOW....

Still looking for lobang... do a road trip for some cause (Depend on Co or Org). My focus is on the video as that's wat I do best. Someone else takes charge of photography. Can be a short trip, Singapore to Thailand, or better still, blow it up and do a mega one from Singapore to northern most part of China. If it is a worthy cause, we can get sponsors... Car, Camera, Lodging, Singapore Tourism Promotion Board... anything that will be related to the cause. Who knows... if we can get a good enough sponsor... why not propose to go all the way to europe? SERIOUS.

Possiblities:
    Photograpghs printed into a "Journal"
    Video made into a corporate promo or documentary

I know there will be many who think I Xiao (as do my some of my friends), but please give me some input for contacts, lobangs, advice, etc. I know somehow we can make this work!!!!

You can write directly to me at aram@amaranthine.com.sg
    Last edited by arampan; 1st August 2005 at 10:14 AM.

Default How do u wanna go?

How would you like to go ? Car or motorcycle?

I would love to go to Thailand on a motorbike!

Default Prefer Car

Quote Originally Posted by custom_biker
    How would you like to go ? Car or motorcycle?

I would love to go to Thailand on a motorbike!

Well, going by car, we need not worrry about the bad weather. Equipments also would not be damaged.

When ?

Sounds interesting..
    Do keep me update if more details r finalised..

Account Suspended

Exclamation Road Trip

I'm a producer. Original project was a tie in with a company to do this road trip as a publicity stunt... Their focus changed... no more...

SO XIAN NOW....

Still looking for lobang... do a road trip for some cause (Depend on Co or Org). My focus is on the video as that's wat I do best. Someone else takes charge of photography. Can be a short trip, Singapore to Thailand, or better still, blow it up and do a mega one from Singapore to northern most part of China. If it is a worthy cause, we can get sponsors... Car, Camera, Lodging, Singapore Tourism Promotion Board... anything that will be related to the cause. Who knows... if we can get a good enough sponsor... why not propose to go all the way to europe? SERIOUS.

Possiblities:

I know there will be many who think I Xiao (as do my some of my friends), but please give me some input for contacts, lobangs, advice, etc. I know somehow we can make this work!!!!

Hmm... Interesting. But if only I can spare some of my leave... I have barely enuff now unless I take no-pay leave.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Account Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Hmm... Interesting. But if only I can spare some of my leave... I have barely enuff now unless I take no-pay leave.
    If you interested to do it, sure can one...
    Anyway this kind of things take at least 6 months to plan. If got good sponsor, those on the trip will be able draw a salary for the duration of the trip.

Just need a good contact... Some company that feels this trip is in line with their policy/vision/promotion... Everything else will fall into place automatically.

Default Road Trip.

I'm game.....always wanting to do a photo road trip....

keep me posted please.

Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Anyway this kind of things take at least 6 months to plan. If got good sponsor, those on the trip will be able draw a salary for the duration of the trip.

Just need a good contact... Some company that feels this trip is in line with their policy/vision/promotion... Everything else will fall into place automatically.

Then u have to be very lucky to meet the right ppl who can see your vision.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Then u have to be very lucky to meet the right ppl who can see your vision.
    You have to make your own luck. Up for arampan.

Quote Originally Posted by tOGGY
    You have to make your own luck. Up for arampan.
    That true.

too bad i am not a good maker.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

sounds wonderful. i dun mind joining in if it materialize

If got, I don't mind oso.

Juz dun mind my photos. Not so nice methinks.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

SO XIAN NOW....

Possiblities:

I'm very interested, keep me updated~!

Me interested too!
    More info?