Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1947

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVII(FS is like NoKiA-coNnEcTin PPL,NikE-jUz Do It,PePsi-Ask for MoRe)

Deregistered

morningz.....

Good morning Sentosa folks.... so now we're into IR photography.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

TMC!!!!

PMs replied... maybe calling you later during my lunchtime.

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    No lar ... maybe you interest ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Nah... never like ghostly pics. Unless for landscape or scenery. I must agree some do look nice.

Deregistered

Nah... never like ghostly pics. Unless for landscape or scenery. I must agree some do look nice.
    That is IR not done properly? Hehehe... I've seen very nice IR shots.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Big group of "nuggets" man earlier ...

Hope garion enjoying his new toy
    Yah man...intimidating...

Yeah man! Looks sweet. The black offset the silver quite nicely. Set it up last nite on my desk, use one tier of rack with spikes, haha. Must be the audiophile in me. Initial impressions: I guess need to run it in a little. Not much bass at lower levels, but thats expected coz this model only 22 wpc. Haven pushed the volume higher yet (was listening to it at 2am). Soundstage is ok, instruments don't sound tinny and vocals are alright I guess. Can't expect much from such a micro system lar, so quite satisfied lor. Need to listen somemore to get a 2nd opinion. But its great for 'nearfield' listening, say abt 0.5-1.0m away from the speakers.

IR a lot of work leh...esp for my cam, no color, I tink PS can get better effect .

I'd rather try sepia or B&W.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Yah man...intimidating...

Yeah man! Looks sweet. The black offset the silver quite nicely. Set it up last nite on my desk, use one tier of rack with spikes, haha. Must be the audiophile in me. Initial impressions: I guess need to run it in a little. Not much bass at lower levels, but thats expected coz this model only 22 wpc. Haven pushed the volume higher yet (was listening to it at 2am). Soundstage is ok, instruments don't sound tinny and vocals are alright I guess. Can't expect much from such a micro system lar, so quite satisfied lor. Need to listen somemore to get a 2nd opinion. But its great for 'nearfield' listening, say abt 0.5-1.0m away from the speakers.
    Swear I felt some evil eyes staring when i walked past

Glad to hear! ... Black definitely matches the silver. But the original speakers are manufactured by mission for denon anyway. The set definitely has to run in a little. 22wpc is ok, my C300 is only 25wpc and its driving my KRK monitors, but the reason i bought that amp was that it was partial class A. Near field listening? Maybe you could seperate the speakers further? ... your QED Silver speaker cables, better get them terminated with proper banana binding posts if you intend to use them for a long time. Oxidation eats into the cables, that's it already. Those connectors they gave isn't too good. Get them soldered & covered. Interconnects also make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    IR a lot of work leh...esp for my cam, no color, I tink PS can get better effect .

I'd rather try sepia or B&W.
    Not really .... just that not sure why after following the basic guide by Max 2.8 .... the picture came out not like the rest ...

Wah, uncle tang post in STG ...
    So joseph bring back a pink lens for me ???

Good Morning Folks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Swear I felt some evil eyes staring when i walked past

Glad to hear! ... Black definitely matches the silver. But the original speakers are manufactured by mission for denon anyway. The set definitely has to run in a little. 22wpc is ok, my C300 is only 50wpc and its driving my KRK monitors, but the reason i bought that amp was that it was partial class A. Near field listening? Maybe you could seperate the speakers further? ... your QED Silver speaker cables, better get them terminated with proper banana binding posts if you intend to use them for a long time. Oxidation eats into the cables, that's it already. Those connectors they gave isn't too good. Get them soldered & covered. Interconnects also make a difference
    The speaks and main component are on the black tier of rack, i.e like your standard rack u use at home. So yeah, they are a bit close together. But the height is ideal when I sit in my chair...the top of speakers almost in line with my ear. If I shift the speaks down, no more at ear level liao. Maybe tonite go back experiment see how.

Yah....I noticed the cables are exposed too. Those are banana style plugs tho. Interconnects? This unit dun need leh. Its all in one. Unless u r talking abt the ones inside the box?

BTW for this particular model the speakers are manufactured by Denon, I am quite sure. Last time the older model (DM-30?) it came bundled with speakers specially made by Mission for Denon.

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Wah, uncle tang post in STG ...
    So joseph bring back a pink lens for me ???

Good Morning Folks !!!
    Gd Morning FB!! Pink lens? that'll stand out even more than a white colour one.

Deregistered

I Is Back!

The speaks and main component are on the black tier of rack, i.e like your standard rack u use at home. So yeah, they are a bit close together. But the height is ideal when I sit in my chair...the top of speakers almost in line with my ear. If I shift the speaks down, no more at ear level liao. Maybe tonite go back experiment see how.

Yah....I noticed the cables are exposed too. Those are banana style plugs tho. Interconnects? This unit dun need leh. Its all in one. Unless u r talking abt the ones inside the box?

BTW for this particular model the speakers are manufactured by Denon, I am quite sure. Last time the older model (DM-30?) it came bundled with speakers specially made by Mission for Denon.
    ... ok .. i might be wrong.

give it a few days .... or even a week. The speakers should be run in already. Its the hifi that needs to be run in for now.

My bad, not interconnects... change the connectors to sealed banana jacks... used to use those for my hifi until they oxidised like hell (gold change to bronze then almost like rush colour ... and i swear, it started to rust!) .. because i noticed that 1 end is exposed (oxidation might seep into the cable over time, then your cable becomes black, then you have to throw already). You can get them terminated to spring clip terminal pins (those "L" shaped connectors) meant for connecting to spring clip terminals instead of using the bare wires.

Good de Morning... Mor-der reporting...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I is in office ..
    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    good morning.....
    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Good de Morning... Mor-der reporting...
    And i is HOME..but going to work later after lunch.
    (for once, i am later than mor-der)
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

MOR-DER is back!

Gd Morning FB!! Pink lens? that'll stand out even more than a white colour one.
    I want pink gaffer tape leh, but no one get for me ...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    And i is HOME..but going to work later after lunch.
    Check your ICQ msg leh.