Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952577297 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVII(FS is like NoKiA-coNnEcTin PPL,NikE-jUz Do It,PePsi-Ask for MoRe)

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    My heart melted....

But seriously speaking, no fun to kena injured like that lor...I fell into drain before also...quite painful man...
    fell into drain while sniping XMMs?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    With his 300mm bazooka?

For those who like chocolates..

From Pan Pac

I tink FB gotta revamp her "Victory" pose liaoz

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    With his 300mm bazooka?
    (for the 300mm bazooka)

Hmm .. should be the 542 right? .. saw the box on the pic ...i'm running balanced outputs from the CD6b to my preamp ...

The NAD amp was from my PC ... going to shift it back when i rearrange my room .. pardon the mess ..

Wah drooling man... Nice components, esp ur speakers, the Spirits etc. But how come got 2 pairs? Also, is that a NAD amp I see in the middle? Which model?

Yup I was using the C542....darn fine CD player....very revealing, and I love the 'black' soundstage it projects....clean and detailed...I think one of the best CD players for the sub $1k market, for its price.

Actually at around that time the pic was taken, was thinking of going for Sugden A21A Class A amp and maybe changing the speakers to Dynaudio Audience 52SE...lol...that was then lar....

(for the 300mm bazooka)
    girl: pervert!!!!
    garion: AH!!!!*shock look* tries to run with the 300mm bazooka
    girl: you run!! *runs after garion*
    garion doesn't see where he's running ... oops!! *falls into longkang with bazooka ontop his head*

Piangz... I where got snipe XMM one... u know me hor...I snipe feathers one!!!

No lar it was at nite den I was just in deep thought den didn't see the small drain in the dark....and fell into it....it was knee deep. Cracked my shin against the edge....DAMN painful...until tears came to my eyes...lucky the bone no fracture, but the wound was quite deep and keep bleeding...so hobble out to a nearby eatery....washed the wound den bandaged to stop bleeding, hail a cab to SGH A&E to get the thing stitched up. Still have the scar today...

Wah drooling man... Nice components, esp ur speakers, the Spirits etc. But how come got 2 pairs? Also, is that a NAD amp I see in the middle? Which model?

Yup I was using the C542....darn fine CD player....very revealing, and I love the 'black' soundstage it projects....clean and detailed...I think one of the best CD players for the sub $1k market, for its price.

Actually at around that time the pic was taken, was thinking of going for Sugden A21A Class A amp and maybe changing the speakers to Dynaudio Audience 52SE...lol...that was then lar....
    Yah ... caused me my entire NS pay!! (whole NS stint!) ... The preamp is an Adcom .. second hand ..though around 5 years old very decent sounding... comes with a tuner ... powered by a Magnum Dynalabs ST-2 antenna (not shown)...amp is a Samson power amp used for outdoor concerts.. Class B power amp ... the spirits are gorgeous to look at ... how they sound and whisk you away to another world is another thing ...

Its a NAD C300 meant for the KRK monitors to be used for sound monitoring when i do audio recording / quality checks on my PC.

I nearly bought the C542 .. until i heard the CD6b ... sadly the stupid agent for AMC was a 1 man show and he MIAed .. even the dealer got pissed and embarassed by the whole situation. Next time during kopi ...tell you the entire fiasco i had to go through.

Sudgen? WAH ... Audience are floorstanders.. you room already so ...scary .. this setup is going to last me a life time.

Now .. if i can save up to change the CD6b to an Electrocompaniet CDP

Piangz... I where got snipe XMM one... u know me hor...I snipe feathers one!!!

No lar it was at nite den I was just in deep thought den didn't see the small drain in the dark....and fell into it....it was knee deep. Cracked my shin against the edge....DAMN painful...until tears came to my eyes...lucky the bone no fracture, but the wound was quite deep and keep bleeding...so hobble out to a nearby eatery....washed the wound den bandaged to stop bleeding, hail a cab to SGH A&E to get the thing stitched up. Still have the scar today...
    wah...so bad ar. lucky no fracture.

I know u dun snip xmmz... you juz shoot them in cosplay

garion doesn't see where he's running ... oops!! *falls into longkang with bazooka ontop his head*

girl runs after him somemore...

DA

Yah ... caused me my entire NS pay!! (whole NS stint!) ... The preamp is an Adcom .. second hand ..though around 5 years old very decent sounding... comes with a tuner ... powered by a Magnum Dynalabs ST-2 antenna (not shown)...amp is a Samson power amp used for outdoor concerts.. Class B power amp ... the spirits are gorgeous to look at ... how they sound and whisk you away to another world is another thing ...
    Now u tempting me liao...one day must go ur place have a listen man...

Its a NAD C300 meant for the KRK monitors to be used for sound monitoring when i do audio recording / quality checks on my PC.

I nearly bought the C542 .. until i heard the CD6b ... sadly the stupid agent for AMC was a 1 man show and he MIAed .. even the dealer got pissed and embarassed by the whole situation. Next time during kopi ...tell you the entire fiasco i had to go through.
    Wah piang...now AMC no more dealer liao? Strange man....

Sudgen? WAH ... Audience are floorstanders.. you room already so ...scary .. this setup is going to last me a life time.

Now .. if i can save up to change the CD6b to an Electrocompaniet CDP
    AFAIK, the Audience 52SE are stand mounts, not floorstanders. My room cannot cannot cope lar, floorstanders.

Electrocompaniet...now u r talking...lol. If I had tons of $$$, my room system can put ProAc/PMC/Totem stand mountspeakers, Sugden Masterclass amps and cd, the dedicated listening room, maybe Jadis CD player, Krell KAS 300W monoblocks powering Wilson Audio Grand SLAMM. And Transparent cables.

In my dreams man!!

Now u tempting me liao...one day must go ur place have a listen man...

Wah piang...now AMC no more dealer liao? Strange man....

AFAIK, the Audience 52SE are stand mounts, not floorstanders. My room cannot cannot cope lar, floorstanders.

Electrocompaniet...now u r talking...lol. If I had tons of $$$, my room system can put ProAc/PMC/Totem stand mountspeakers, Sugden Masterclass amps and cd, the dedicated listening room, maybe Jadis CD player, Krell KAS 300W monoblocks powering Wilson Audio Grand SLAMM. And Transparent cables.

In my dreams man!!
    yea.. its that good until my friend's dad who boasted about his nakamichi set .. dropped his jaws when the CD started playing .. even my uncle commented it sounds great compared to his system (electrocompanient cdp combo)...

AMC now singapore has no dealer. Its pickup died somemore .. had to go SLS to replace the laser .. so don't touch AMC .. actually wanted to upgrade to tube staging for the CDP since its a hybrid... but since the stupid dealer disappeared.. cannot already ..sigh

Seriously audio has no boundaries. I'm just happy i managed to build a system that can take whatever i throw at it. Once it sounds right, don't touch it anymore! That's the rule my uncle gave me and now i live by it. For now, just tempted to go into vinyls (technics SL1210 MKII) ... and maybe a voltage stabilizer (those used by outdoor events) ...

Blog Entries

morning folks!

garion - the next time u decide to fall into the drain, call us hor? i dun mind ur 300/2.8.

hehe... anyone gatecrashing key's hall RnF this weekend?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

morning folks...didnt sleep well, felt like zombie today..

gatecrashing? "someone" out there should be able to do the job alone...

morning .... monday bluessss ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    morning folks...didnt sleep well, felt like zombie today..

gatecrashing? "someone" out there should be able to do the job alone...
    siang?? ramai orang sini mahu fotograph kunci kami...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by key
    ya... i fell into the drain last nite
    got a big big wound on my left thigh... abt palm size... think will not heal in time for my hall pageant...
    am going to cry...
    welcome back~

dun hehe, maybe try wearing something long skirt etc and cover it up? The wound should heal in time ba..

I once "flew" into a drain lo... and a whole patch of skin came off... freaking hell... and still got the stupid scar to prove it...

aiy .. how come so careless? ...

Cannot beat me ... cycling down a slope @ 30 km/h .. turn back to check my wallet .. next thing i knew.. i was sliding across the road with my mountain bike sliding towards me as well .. no fun man ... 2 knees ... elbow 1 big hole ...
    maybe i can beat u... lolx

me mega injury prone person sia... cycling to jurong point from home once... fell near a bus lane, ended up in hospital with a dislocated shoulder and 13 stiches in my ankle... lucky no bus behind me.. if not maybe I wouldn even be here typing it out now...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    welcome back~

dun hehe, maybe try wearing something long skirt etc and cover it up? The wound should heal in time ba..

I once "flew" into a drain lo... and a whole patch of skin came off... freaking hell... and still got the stupid scar to prove it...
    scars are cool to guys..made us more manly