Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851567196 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVII(FS is like NoKiA-coNnEcTin PPL,NikE-jUz Do It,PePsi-Ask for MoRe)

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    WA BIANG YOU AH!! really gave me a shock ...congrats! glad you like the speakers.. so far i haven't heard them myself what colour are the speakers?

Don't tempt me to shift over my KRK Systems ST6.. then make you nose bleed even more ...
    Hahhaha....cannot lar, my nose bled already over the price of those tok kong system in Adelphi...evil place man... I play seperates before...but coz room no space so sold off...now just want a desktop set for casual listening...else my stack of CDs rot...lol.

ya... i fell into the drain last nite
    got a big big wound on my left thigh... abt palm size... think will not heal in time for my hall pageant...
    am going to cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Thanks...haha...one round of drinks on me next time we meetup. Nice speakers...small and cute...but mean sound!! Surprisingly a lot of bass for such small speakers. Really a bargain man. Damn heng I guess got at least 3 others interested in the speakers but I was 1st one to sms the guy...rush down to meet him 1st thing on Sat morning to get the speakers. Then went to test out with the Denon...great sound considering such a compact system. Was tempted by DAB but I thought just use for casual listening so no need to spend too much...haha..the funds actually for lens one...lol..but now cannot spend liao...bo lui..
    See lah! ... i'm using a pair of Mission 700s also for my PC HT system with a marantz reciever now... very bassy for a just a pair of bookshelves man ... but its for HT, used to be for listening ... until i found it too bassy for everyday listening.

I'm tempted to get a DAB tuner .. but prices are way too high and exhoribitant ... madness

Then i got these ... for serious listening ...

Quote Originally Posted by key
    got a big big wound on my left thigh... abt palm size... think will not heal in time for my hall pageant...
    am going to cry...
    Now how did you get yourself into the drain like that? you going to cry? some of the guys here will starting bawling

Besides that, had fun at orientation? heard that it was boring for some.

am going to cry...
    aiy .. how come so careless? ...

Cannot beat me ... cycling down a slope @ 30 km/h .. turn back to check my wallet .. next thing i knew.. i was sliding across the road with my mountain bike sliding towards me as well .. no fun man ... 2 knees ... elbow 1 big hole ...

See lah! ... i'm using a pair of Mission 700s also for my PC HT system with a marantz reciever now... very bassy for a just a pair of bookshelves man ... but its for HT, used to be for listening ... until i found it too bassy for everyday listening.

I'm tempted to get a DAB tuner .. but prices are way too high and exhoribitant ... madness

you need to sell those and settle on less hobbies. overspending.

aiy .. how come so careless? ...

Cannot beat me ... cycling down a slope @ 30 km/h .. turn back to check my wallet .. next thing i knew.. i was sliding across the road with my mountain bike sliding towards me as well .. no fun man ... 2 knees ... elbow 1 big hole ...
    that`s called being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    you need to sell those and settle on less hobbies. overspending.
    ... my system is more or less settled... so i'm slowly putting a halt on hifi ...

besides... after you listen to these babies ..... you'll never want to sell them .... the KRK is new.. the Spirits are old and very much sought after by audiophiles...

that`s called being stupid.
    you never know when you'll drop your wallet man .....

am going to cry...
    Aiyoh ...so poor thing you...hope you recover asap!!! Take care hor!

more or less not the same as settled. your backside will be itchy soon once you see something else within reach.

going down the hill at 30km/h, die die will not try to control the bike with 1 hand. its an invitation to visit the hospital.

Aiyoh ...so poor thing you...hope you recover asap!!! Take care hor!
    Garion heart pain liao .

Chio chio man!!! Is that a AMC CD6 I see in the corner?

This is my old system...sold off amp and cd and spk stands...now left the speakers...

more or less not the same as settled. your backside will be itchy soon once you see something else within reach.

going down the hill at 30km/h, die die will not try to control the bike with 1 hand. its an invitation to visit the hospital.
    Nah ... seriously ... very happy with what i have already ... as my uncle told me .. once it sounds nice to you .. don't touch it already ... else the vicious cycle starts all over again ... just need to send my preamp for servicing.. its already 5 years old ...

yayaya......

Going to koon liao. 2 am over here. running on 4 hrs of sleep for the past few days......cant take it anymore.

Key: take care ok? get a costume to that can cover it.

Garion:

Yes its the AMC CD6b ... damn nice sounding CDP ... i fell in love with it when i first listened to it ...no matter what i throw at it .. everything sounds so silky smooth with it..

Woah ... you got a fine system .. why sell it all away man ... wasted ... tsK ...

I've so far managed to achieve a neutral sounding system that can playback whatever i want on it .. that's the main thing i'm after ...

am going to cry...
    Oh dear, sounds bad, but at least you are safe. Wounds like those will heal in time to come so no worries. Don't take it so hard. It's also late so maybe you should go get more rest too.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Garion:

Yes its the AMC CD6b ... damn nice sounding CDP ... i fell in love with it when i first listened to it ...no matter what i throw at it .. everything sounds so silky smooth with it..

Woah ... you got a fine system .. why sell it all away man ... wasted ... tsK ...

I've so far managed to achieve a neutral sounding system that can playback whatever i want on it .. that's the main thing i'm after ...
    Yah a bit regretted....the NADs front end was good stuff for budget listening...clean smooth sound and warmish....but den it wasn't that well utilized coz I had a power problem in my room (only one mains socket) and installing another would be a hassle...so it was underutilize, so made the decision to sell of...also it was taking up quite a bit of space in my room and my mom complain abt the speakers stands...lol.

Maybe ...just maybe...next time maybe I'll get into it again...when I have a bigger place of my own...dedicate one room just for listening...lol.

Garion heart pain liao .
    My heart melted....

But seriously speaking, no fun to kena injured like that lor...I fell into drain before also...quite painful man...

Yah a bit regretted....the NADs front end was good stuff for budget listening...clean smooth sound and warmish....but den it wasn't that well utilized coz I had a power problem in my room (only one mains socket) and installing another would be a hassle...so it was underutilize, so made the decision to sell of...also it was taking up quite a bit of space in my room and my mom complain abt the speakers stands...lol.

Maybe ...just maybe...next time maybe I'll get into it again...when I have a bigger place of my own...dedicate one room just for listening...lol.
    Hmm .. should be the 542 right? .. saw the box on the pic ...i'm running balanced outputs from the CD6b to my preamp ...

The NAD amp was from my PC ... going to shift it back when i rearrange my room .. pardon the mess ..