Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1947

Thread: Sentosa Thread XVII(FS is like NoKiA-coNnEcTin PPL,NikE-jUz Do It,PePsi-Ask for MoRe)

  1. #241
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    aiyah. too soon.

    FB not in cos she's accompanying her parents to attend some religious ceremony for my deceased grandpa today.

    10 min to go...
    I know la.. that's why I miss her terribly I want to talk to her ma.

  2. #242
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    mindef works in mysterious ways....
    Mindef works? Hmmm that's an oxymoron.


    2hrs, 35 mins to go.

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Mindef works? Hmmm that's an oxymoron.


    2hrs, 35 mins to go.
    Again minus 1 hour from you .. for me ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    me was eating maggie at home lo... cannot compare sia...

    while watching shaman king also...

    espn - where got little arcanic?? u intro xmm to me la.. then maybe got chance... :

  5. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~

    espn - where got little arcanic?? u intro xmm to me la.. then maybe got chance... :
    the one at your avatar ...

    I knows you just waiting for some1 to say it ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #246
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    me was eating maggie at home lo... cannot compare sia...

    while watching shaman king also...

    espn - where got little arcanic?? u intro xmm to me la.. then maybe got chance... :
    If got XMM, I take liao, the one in your avatar including

  7. #247
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    the one at your avatar ...

    I knows you just waiting for some1 to say it ...
    That one not his daugther meh?


    2 hour 25 mins to go...

  8. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If got XMM, I take liao, the one in your avatar including
    wah .. thot you likes fb ... ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #249
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wah .. thot you likes fb ... ??
    I like fb, I also like all XMMs

    2 hr, 15mins...

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I like fb, I also like all XMMs

    2 hr, 15mins...
    Again minus 1 hour from you .. for me ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    yo Alex, I go ask around for the tripod collar for ya later.

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I like fb, I also like all XMMs

    2 hr, 15mins...
    espn. Maybe this "XMM" is for you!!!!!

    http://sisterfurongjiejie.blogspot.com/

  13. #253
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Again minus 1 hour from you .. for me ..
    You basket...

    KO

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    me was eating maggie at home lo... cannot compare sia...

    while watching shaman king also...

    espn - where got little arcanic?? u intro xmm to me la.. then maybe got chance... :
    Dude...u going shoot fireworks tmr?

  15. #255
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    espn. Maybe this "XMM" is for you!!!!!

    http://sisterfurongjiejie.blogspot.com/
    I want XMM not LC.

    XMM XMM!!! Give me XMM!!!





    2 hr 5mins to go.

  16. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I want XMM not LC.

    XMM XMM!!! Give me XMM!!!





    2 hr 5mins to go.
    LC? Lau Chio u mean?

  17. #257
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    LC? Lau Chio u mean?
    Actually should be LG. Not LC. She's not even C.

  18. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You basket...

    KO
    1 hour more to FS
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  19. #259
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    1 hour more to FS
    XMM XMM!! I want to see XMM!!

  20. #260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Actually should be LG. Not LC. She's not even C.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •