Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42678287909192939497 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #1821

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Oh i see

    When is the next BBQ or gathering? Wanted to join in...Do update me!! Cos me gng to finish my stripping for my Mini Schnauzers soon!!

    Will have more free time to join in liao...

  2. #1822
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    Hello all,

    Seem u all r having alot of photo shooting every weekend!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Not only weekend!! Weekdays too! The most active ones r Ortega & Eikin. They are all doing it for leisures.
    heheh, I also got alot of shooting....

    care to join for evening outing?

  3. #1823
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    How come YQT mia?
    fixing up the studio.

  4. #1824

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    Oh i see

    When is the next BBQ or gathering? Wanted to join in...Do update me!! Cos me gng to finish my stripping for my Mini Schnauzers soon!!

    Will have more free time to join in liao...
    No problem! Most probably soon coz we have Sjourn coming back from China. Follow the photoaids thread, u will know our daily activities!

  5. #1825

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    heheh, I also got alot of shooting....

    care to join for evening outing?
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! U n YQT busy doing shooting for ur children milk powder, where got time for leisures shooting??

  6. #1826

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    heheh, I also got alot of shooting....

    care to join for evening outing?
    Something to do tis afternoon.. Will try to go if possible.. Anyway it ok for me to go without my cam rite?

    U guy will b staying around punggol beach or wat? Me shy leh.. Cos i dun know any1 else in the club.

  7. #1827
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! U n YQT busy doing shooting for ur children milk powder, where got time for leisures shooting??
    I would like to spend a few hours to shoot somethings that I love to shoot.

    How come this is becomes a luxury relaxation already?

  8. #1828
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    Something to do tis afternoon.. Will try to go if possible.. Anyway it ok for me to go without my cam rite?

    U guy will b staying around punggol beach or wat? Me shy leh.. Cos i dun know any1 else in the club.
    Don't worry, look for our chairman poohbear, wearing black polo tee stand under NLPC sign.


  9. #1829

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Who is tat guy wth his wife staying beside the chairman poohbear?

    Is he n his wife from rivervalue RCC? His wife is called Irene rite?

  10. #1830

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    Who is tat guy wth his wife staying beside the chairman poohbear?

    Is he n his wife from rivervalue RCC? His wife is called Irene rite?
    Yup! U know them?

  11. #1831

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yup! U know them?
    My hubby n I have been to one of the "Fish" talk b4.. Cos one of my frd used to work in Rivervalve RCC...

    No wonder i find him v familiar...

  12. #1832

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    My hubby n I have been to one of the "Fish" talk b4.. Cos one of my frd used to work in Rivervalve RCC...

    No wonder i find him v familiar...
    "Fish" talk??? Market fish? Aquarium fish? They know u??

  13. #1833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    HIFjp cniofhsgsoeindvniudbvu efnnvla afoff

  14. #1834
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    Who is tat guy wth his wife staying beside the chairman poohbear?

    Is he n his wife from rivervalue RCC? His wife is called Irene rite?
    That's Hotspot and Raccoon.

  15. #1835

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    HIFjp cniofhsgsoeindvniudbvu efnnvla afoff
    Wat talking u???

  16. #1836
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    HIFjp cniofhsgsoeindvniudbvu efnnvla afoff
    si mi lei a?

  17. #1837

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    http://www.popular.com.sg/images/product/book/30564.jpg


    Fish!
    Author : Stephen C. Lundin/Harry Paul/John Christensen

    Increase moral in workplace...

    Tat the talk abt..

  18. #1838

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    "Fish" talk??? Market fish? Aquarium fish? They know u??
    Dun know if they stl rem me.. Mayb see one n another then can rem abit.. Or find each other familiar..

    Wondering where did I meet tat person b4...

  19. #1839

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    http://www.popular.com.sg/images/product/book/30564.jpg


    Fish!
    Author : Stephen C. Lundin/Harry Paul/John Christensen

    Increase moral in workplace...

    Tat the talk abt..

    Ohhhh....!!! I read that book b4! Quite interesting!

  20. #1840

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Ohhhh....!!! I read that book b4! Quite interesting!
    Yes.. V interesting book.. I got all the 4 books frm tis Author.

    Fish! - read liao
    Fish Tales! - havent read yet
    Fish Sticks! - havent read yet
    Fish for Life! - havent read yet but lend to my frd liao...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •