Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Wow!!! Eikin so fast got business liao! Jopel like ur style! Dare to love dare to hate atitude! Clean & nice!
    like that then 爽快 mah

  2. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    wat difficult job can kappo or not
    My job is a job that help mankind! From young to old! To save them when they are in deep finxxxxal pit hole. Most ppl either love us to death or hate us to the core. Wat am I? Most of the regulars in photoaid know.

  3. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    like that then 爽快 mah
    halo can u go to your bro's room and wave a tourchlight still curious whether i can see your unit or not

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    halo can u go to your bro's room and wave a tourchlight still curious whether i can see your unit or not
    i use flashlight hor, from my room ...

  5. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    My job is a job that help mankind! From young to old! To save them when they are in deep finxxxxal pit hole. Most ppl either love us to death or hate us to the core. Wat am I? Most of the regulars in photoaid know.
    wah you messiah ah help mankind

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    2 flashes, can see?

  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    i use flashlight hor, from my room ...
    no see flashlight leh

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    no see flashlight leh
    one more time ok? 2 flashes, got time interval because old flashlight, charge very slow.

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    i did 4 times actually, in case you didn't see the first 2

  10. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    one more time ok? 2 flashes, got time interval because old flashlight, charge very slow.
    okie okie can see liao what are you shooting huh your neighbour ah

  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    okie okie can see liao what are you shooting huh your neighbour ah
    really ah? you at which floor? come out and wave leh

  12. #172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    really ah? you at which floor? come out and wave leh
    can see the flashes cannot see your room, yours is not the corner one hor

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    My job is a job that help mankind! From young to old! To save them when they are in deep finxxxxal pit hole. Most ppl either love us to death or hate us to the core. Wat am I? Most of the regulars in photoaid know.
    Hmmm... NKF?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  14. #174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Hmmm... NKF?
    wrong guess, try again

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    can see the flashes cannot see your room, yours is not the corner one hor
    yah, me the other room, my brother asleep liao mah, one of your flat's room got blue curtain right?

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    can see the flashes cannot see your room, yours is not the corner one hor

    Hey, what are you two flashing each other for? I'm trying to sleep !


    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  17. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Hey, what are you two flashing each other for? I'm trying to sleep !


    ooops ... didn't know you sleep on carpark rooftop, so poor thing

  18. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    yah, me the other room, my brother asleep liao mah, one of your flat's room got blue curtain right?
    ya please don't peep hor i call the police one you know

    ykia wat are u doing at our roof top garden huh

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    ya please don't peep hor i call the police one you know

    ykia wat are u doing at our roof top garden huh
    so secretive i need a zoom lens

  20. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Haiz... after 1 month, one person m.i.a. and one endorsement, nobody still by the Nikkon lens. It's such a shame to see it go to waste sitting in the cab.

    If any of you darkside users want it, let me know. I'll let it go cheap... really cheap.

    Details here.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •