Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 204560656869707172758095 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #1381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    I'm hungry......
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  2. #1382

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    huh? u mean dat's how they look like when alive?
    U have the same expression as mine! Life have nvr been the same since I know Racoon & her TOP SHELL.

  3. #1383

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Yaloh! He got that last year Oct, was sick for 5 days also.... so now still have to monitor him loh... Fever just shoot up to 38 again....sigh... one day fever up down don't know how many times......
    Poor Yamlo & Ryan. Always is the mum who worry the most when kids are sick.

  4. #1384
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I'm hungry......
    yum! yum! jus finished munching biscuits

  5. #1385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    yum! yum! jus finished munching biscuits
    hunger pangs can kill a man...........
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  6. #1386

    Default Re: Music CDs to give away

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    anyone interested in those "Moods" and classical music CDs? I've a whole collection...about 20-30 discs in total to give away. Never had a chance to play any of them before. Anyone interested before I dispose them?
    If Ykia wify is not taking it then I am interested. Evq wld like to hav this. He like to listen to moods & classical.

  7. #1387
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U have the same expression as mine! Life have nvr been the same since I know Racoon & her TOP SHELL.
    so...u & Sjourn having 2nd thots abt eating top shell again?

  8. #1388
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    hunger pangs can kill a man...........
    go grab some snacks lah!

  9. #1389

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I'm hungry......
    U huh! Never come for yesterday BBQ to help us finish the food. U are our Da Wei Wang. We ate until most of us can't move.

  10. #1390

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    so...u & Sjourn having 2nd thots abt eating top shell again?
    Nope! Alive are quite gross but...... dead are delicious! Yummmm..... Yummmmm.... Yummy!

  11. #1391
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Music CDs to give away

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    If Ykia wify is not taking it then I am interested. Evq wld like to hav this. He like to listen to moods & classical.
    huh? u serious? he doesn't look like the kind leh

  12. #1392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    go grab some snacks lah!

    Problem is , I am not a snacker lei....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  13. #1393

    Default Re: Music CDs to give away

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    huh? u serious? he doesn't look like the kind leh
    Since young in school, he was into band for more than 10 yrs! He does play classical music in band. So tat how his interest grow loh. But only certain nice classical music. Those too boring ones make him & mi sleep. I remember there was once we went to explanade for some classical musical and we slept almost all the way cos we were too tired after work liao & is veri classical.

  14. #1394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U huh! Never come for yesterday BBQ to help us finish the food. U are our Da Wei Wang. We ate until most of us can't move.

    Who is Da Wei Wang?? you are my representative at the BBQ mah.....you should stuff twice the amount and let me know the details of how tasty the food is, so I can convince myself I was there tasting it. It would have been Yamlo but too bad she could'nt make it...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  15. #1395
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Problem is , I am not a snacker lei....
    u only snack on kweh pat tee's, rite?

  16. #1396

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Who is Da Wei Wang?? you are my representative at the BBQ mah.....you should stuff twice the amount and let me know the details of how tasty the food is, so I can convince myself I was there tasting it. It would have been Yamlo but too bad she could'nt make it...
    Da We Wang oso dunno. Ur idol leh. Dun woli! I oredi help u to finish thrice the amount liao. Getting more n more fat.

  17. #1397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Music CDs to give away

    no lah, since you stay closer to racoon, you see first. Next time I meet with her, she can bring any that's left. OK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    If Ykia wify is not taking it then I am interested. Evq wld like to hav this. He like to listen to moods & classical.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  18. #1398
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Problem is , I am not a snacker lei....
    do u eat "tie dan" (direct translation is iron eggs) ?? Is yes, can save the last pack for you. Spicy flavor one.

  19. #1399

    Default Re: Music CDs to give away

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    no lah, since you stay closer to racoon, you see first. Next time I meet with her, she can bring any that's left. OK?
    Mi anything! Let Racoon decide! I juz take a few lah! Wil ask EVQ 1st.

  20. #1400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Da We Wang oso dunno. Ur idol leh. Dun woli! I oredi help u to finish thrice the amount liao. Getting more n more fat.

    Reli dunno lah....ic u r preparing for EVQ's football team...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •