Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 123752576061626364677287 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No problem for watching mi eating alone provide the hotel staffs are ok wif it. Sacrifice ur mee pok for my dessert lah! U can loose weight also mah!
    Sure! no problem.

but tell you first, I hate to see people wasting food, so please donít throw away the mee pok if you canít finish, must ta pao back as breakfast for evq or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    the line restaurant at shangri-la comes with dessert, no need to sacrifice their mee pok
    I tink I wan the dessert at Thai resturant. I know I am being difficult! Woman hard to please mah!

Yamlo
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Wow! The main focus is on the photographer right? What a figure!(<<Funny goin to bao toe me again hor?) So pro, 2 cams some more.
    Huh!!! Her figure nice meh? As nice as your wife's one meh? Sjourn ---> <----Yamlo (anyhow praise other woman)

No need Funny bao toe u, I will try to follow all the threads now.......

Yamlo
    Guests

I tink Yamlo used to it liao lah! She give up liao!
    Hahahahah..... quite used to it liao but still want to say him....

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Sure! no problem.

but tell you first, I hate to see people wasting food, so please donít throw away the mee pok if you canít finish, must ta pao back as breakfast for evq or yourself.
    I dun wan mee pok. I wan dessert. A good buffet dinner at shangri la and a good dessert at a Thai resturant.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Hahahahah..... quite used to it liao but still want to say him....
    U got give him the chaxxxxy belt or nt? For him to blind fold his eyes so that he dun luan luan lai.

Yamlo
    Guests

U got give him the chaxxxxy belt or nt? For him to blind fold his eyes so that he dun luan luan lai.
    Hahahha.... never leh.... oohhh.... should i give him one before he go US?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Hahahha.... never leh.... oohhh.... should i give him one before he go US?
    Hahaha....!!! I think u shld. US hav so many babes which he tink will hav nice figures too. *Must run away from Sjourn or else he will beat mi up.*

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Chey .... thought what ..... this sat will be working in the morning , free afternoon. I'll give either catchlight or yqt a call after my work finish . btw got lorry liao or not ??
    Thanks poohbear. Lorry should be OK but will confirm if I need your help.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    like that also so secretive. i won't be joining the PBS workshop as well, got some things to setttle before the month ends. will inform you of my timing to come and help later on.
    thanks eikin. Not secretive lah, just posting the teaser for fun mah
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    thanks eikin. Not secretive lah, just posting the teaser for fun mah
    Lucky I never kana conned.
    Last edited by evq; 25th August 2005 at 09:51 AM.

I dun wan mee pok. I wan dessert. A good buffet dinner at shangri la and a good dessert at a Thai resturant.
    Wah lau!!!! like that I can employ many many bangalar worker, sit back, relax and just use my mouth to work can already.
    Please lah, help a poor poor photographer lah. I got triplets and Catchlights got 4 kids where got money to employ you?

Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Lucky I never kana conned.
    where got con? just having some fun only mah.

Wah lau!!!! like that I can employ many many bangalar worker, sit back, relax and just use my mouth to work can already.
    Please lah, help a poor poor photographer lah. I got triplets and Catchlights got 4 kids where got money to employ you?
    How abt helping mi who gg to have kids in the future that can form a soccer team? EVQ like to play soccer so no choice loh!

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Good Morning! Pro at work

everyone looking up expect the guy behind and on the right of the bride. I think he's looking at the wrong camera

Hope he's not the groom

How abt helping mi who gg to have kids in the future that can form a soccer team? EVQ like to play soccer so no choice loh!
    Ai yeah that is in the future mah. Next time than say lar. Who knows, maybe this weekend people strike 4D BIG BIG than don't say soccer team, can even have reserve player.

everyone looking up expect the guy behind and on the right of the bride. I think he's looking at the wrong camera

Hope he's not the groom

Maybe he thought the camera hanging on her chest is the one firing, or looking at something else?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

BTW, Funny, do you know that a soccer team have 11 players and it takes 10 mths to have 1 baby? Lets do some maths here. 1 baby = 10 mths, + 2 mths rest = 1 year. So in order to have a soccer team ( 11 players only, no reserves ), for the next 11 years, you'll have to work very hard, and have to keep to the schd. like a swiss clock. Think you two better start working tonight.

Hahaha....!!! I think u shld. US hav so many babes which he tink will hav nice figures too. *Must run away from Sjourn or else he will beat mi up.*

Sorry hor, US size is too XXL...I prefer UK and Australia babes ...but in my heart only have Yamlo, hee hee
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Good Morning! Pro at work

Iím sure jopel have some other nicer shots, but only posted this pix to let us see the butt of the photographer.