Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 243944474849505154597499 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #961
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    still in the office....
    hmmm... take a 10min break and then continue, you'll feel fresher.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  2. #962
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    hmmm... take a 10min break and then continue, you'll feel fresher.

    i rather wish to take a 6000 mins break , definately will feel better
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  3. #963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    sunrise shoot tomorrow morning anyone? if i do go shoot will just prolly be at mouth of serangoon river, anyone want to join just sms

  4. #964
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    i rather wish to take a 6000 mins break , definately will feel better
    Have a break, have a Kit-Kat,

  5. #965
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    sunrise shoot tomorrow morning anyone? if i do go shoot will just prolly be at mouth of serangoon river, anyone want to join just sms
    Sorry, dun think my body willing to part with my bed.

  6. #966
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Sorry, dun think my body willing to part with my bed.
    no problem

  7. #967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    guess, it's going to be quiet again in this thread tom..., I'll just have to post some bo liao things to keep me busy
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  8. #968
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Wanna join to shoot birds, but haven't got a monopod yet.

  9. #969
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    Wanna join to shoot birds, but haven't got a monopod yet.
    your tripod can be a monopod also you know, just extend and don't open up

  10. #970
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    CP still no stock? wa that's bad, you can borrow mine if you like

  11. #971
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    It's not that no stock, I wasn't nearby to get one. Aiming on 684B. You going tomorrow? he said sunrise.

  12. #972

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    guys im back!! I survived hellweek! Geeez amigo buying new toys again?

  13. #973
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    morning allz.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #974
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    morning

  15. #975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Good morning,

    Not so stress today.....
    7th month can take a break hor

  16. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    tt's god catchlights, take a break, go sit down lim kopi and think what toy to buy

    Eikin back from shooting sunrise?

    Anyone know how come I cannot view photobucket if posted in CS. I found out those starting with www.img.photobucket...cannot see, but those with www.i2.photobucket....can see
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #977
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    7th month can take a break hor
    have not break yet, afternoon have shoot, tomorrow studio shoot, past few days glued myself to computer for postproduction.....

    How's your sunrise shoot? I didn't see any sun this morning, guess very hard to get nice sunrise and sunset lately because of the haze...

  18. #978
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    tt's god catchlights, take a break, go sit down lim kopi and think what toy to buy

    Eikin back from shooting sunrise?

    Anyone know how come I cannot view photobucket if posted in CS. I found out those starting with www.img.photobucket...cannot see, but those with www.i2.photobucket....can see
    dunnoe leh got check your settings under internet security?

  19. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    have not break yet, afternoon have shoot, tomorrow studio shoot, past few days glued myself to computer for postproduction.....

    How's your sunrise shoot? I didn't see any sun this morning, guess very hard to get nice sunrise and sunset lately because of the haze...
    yah, not much of a sunrise, but nice light, still PPing

  20. #980
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    tt's god catchlights, take a break, go sit down lim kopi and think what toy to buy

    Eikin back from shooting sunrise?

    Anyone know how come I cannot view photobucket if posted in CS. I found out those starting with www.img.photobucket...cannot see, but those with www.i2.photobucket....can see
    I want 12~24.......

    Done this during June..


    Many old folks willing to pose for shoot.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •