Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 233843464748495053587398 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #941
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i think that it is better if the food is ordered and the costs shared - it is less messy
    when is the BBQ/Buffet dinner again?
    28th Aug 05 , Sunday
    Time : ????
    I think we cater for 6 dish plus a bit of top up here and there lor == MEGA FEAST ~~!!

  2. #942

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Wa!! how come nvr cho this type of kan tow? Should have charge extra 50% to your lens
    fly me to your factory and do all the product shots and factory profile lah - for you free lah just give me supper and a bed

  3. #943
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Date: 28 Aug 05, Sun
    Time 5pm to 10pm
    Place: Ykia's house, address will be emailed
    Program:
    * Kids - Water play in collapsible pool, toys, etc.
    * Photogs - Macro/Sunset shoot at Punggol end
    Dinner: Catered + top up from willing contributors, makan time about 7pm
    Logistics: Gas BBQ Pit, drinks, caterer ordering & utensils provided by ykia
    Cost: Will split the cost, estimated at $12/adult and $6/child

    If you all don't mind, I'll pre-select from the menu on your behalf.

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    28th Aug 05 , Sunday
    Time : ????
    I think we cater for 6 dish plus a bit of top up here and there lor == MEGA FEAST ~~!!
    Last edited by ykia; 19th August 2005 at 03:27 PM.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  4. #944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    28th Aug 05 , Sunday
    Time : ????
    I think we cater for 6 dish plus a bit of top up here and there lor == MEGA FEAST ~~!!
    Walao... gotta control diet liao.

  5. #945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    alamak my private jet just crashed lah, me working cum vacation

    waiting for the art director got delayed
    Soooo envy u leh

  6. #946
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Date: 28 Aug 05, Sun
    Time 5pm to 10pm
    Place: Ykia's house, address will be emailed
    Program:
    * Kids - Water play in collapsible pool, toys, etc.
    * Photogs - Macro/Sunset shoot at Punggol end
    Dinner: Catered + top up from willing contributors, makan time about 7pm
    Logistics: Gas BBQ Pit, drinks, caterer ordering & utensils provided by ykia
    Cost: Will split the cost, estimated at $12/adult and $6/child

    If you all don't mind, I'll pre-select from the menu on your behalf.
    7pm then can eat ah ......
    Last edited by poohbear; 19th August 2005 at 04:19 PM.

  7. #947
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    7pm then can eat ah ......
    7pm makan, than how to shoot sunset? have to wait till 7.20 leh, btw, pray hard to have nice sunset hor.

  8. #948
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    btw ....anyone for beer ??

  9. #949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    7pm makan, than how to shoot sunset? have to wait till 7.20 leh, btw, pray hard to have nice sunset hor.
    Good idea! OK Makan time changed to 7:20pm. But I will go back earlier to start the fire for the kids to eat first.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  10. #950
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Good idea! OK Makan time changed to 7:20pm. But I will go back earlier to start the fire for the kids to eat first.
    Gas BBQ kit also need to start fire meh?

    anyway, dun think can join u all this time
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  11. #951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    btw ....anyone for beer ??
    I have about 6 cans of Tiger that I can add in. Can contribute more, lah.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    Gas BBQ kit also need to start fire meh?

    anyway, dun think can join u all this time
    Wai why? OK lah, next time then.

    No lah, not safe for the kids to handle the gas pit by themselves and me must do the honors.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  13. #953
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Good idea! OK Makan time changed to 7:20pm. But I will go back earlier to start the fire for the kids to eat first.
    They always can start makan first, than we can shoot until we shiok lar, anyway poohbear can also use underexposed to cheat sunset if he want to makan early mah.

  14. #954
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    They always can start makan first, than we can shoot until we shiok lar, anyway poohbear can also use underexposed to cheat sunset if he want to makan early mah.
    Alternative is that we wheel the gas pit + gas tank down to the beach but I think the police post will come stop us
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  15. #955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    7.20pm start BBQ, then be at ykia's place what time?
    ykia, can pm ur address to me? Thanks

  16. #956
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Programme starts at 5pm. Bring you cam, will need more Canon users!

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    7.20pm start BBQ, then be at ykia's place what time?
    ykia, can pm ur address to me? Thanks
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Programme starts at 5pm. Bring you cam, will need more Canon users!
    sure, no problem.

  18. #958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Good nights yo....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  19. #959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Good nights yo....
    why so down?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    why so down?

    still in the office....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •