Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649546994 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #861

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    ...there's an up and coming million dollar lady......hooot! NZ here we come......
    MILLION DOLLAR LADY

  2. #862

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    ...there's an up and coming million dollar lady......hooot! NZ here we come......
    Got big support then got NZ trip hor!

  3. #863

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    THE BBQ ON SAT OR SUN???

  4. #864
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    How to split? I hold the camera & u press the shuttle? Then who's gonna look through the viewfinder?
    No, lah! Like I said, I want the EF-S 17-85 IS (hands already shaking, lah). So you can have the 20D. Anyway, only if you are serious, otherwise, we'll just dream on
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  5. #865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    No, lah! Like I said, I want the EF-S 17-85 IS (hands already shaking, lah). So you can have the 20D. Anyway, only if you are serious, otherwise, we'll just dream on
    Haha... not now lah, no mola for 20D. Lenses are more important.

  6. #866
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    time share canon products lor...keke
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #867
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Haha... not now lah, no mola for 20D. Lenses are more important.
    No worries, mate! What kind of lens are you looking to try out?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  8. #868
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    time share canon products lor...keke
    This is too scary, man. How come you're thinking the same way as I am?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  9. #869
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    anybody want to share d2x??
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  10. #870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    No worries, mate! What kind of lens are you looking to try out?
    17-40, 70-200 f4.

  11. #871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    17-40, 70-200 f4.

    Wai, where are you? someone itchy fingers, loan your set to play...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #872
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    anybody want to share d2x??
    me me, you buy, I use

  13. #873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Wai, where are you? someone itchy fingers, loan your set to play...
    No need lah, played these before liao. That's why love them.

  14. #874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    BBQ Venue Suggestion

    Hi all kakis:

    Like to test the water... are you all keen to hold it at my place on Sun 28 Aug from 5pm onwards?

    Also, it doesn't need to be a BBQ. I make it convenient for everyone and cater food. Then can spend more time in activities rather than preparing. I know a caterer for Popiah and Nasi Lemak (child friendly, too) and we can split the cost.

    I have one of those collapsible child pool, enough for 6 kids to dip into.

    The macro shooters can have a guided tour (me) while the kids dip.

    Let me know if this is a doable idea.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  15. #875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    BBQ Venue Suggestion

    Hi all kakis:

    Like to test the water... are you all keen to hold it at my place on Sun 28 Aug from 5pm onwards?

    Also, it doesn't need to be a BBQ. I make it convenient for everyone and cater food. Then can spend more time in activities rather than preparing. I know a caterer for Popiah and Nasi Lemak (child friendly, too) and we can split the cost.

    I have one of those collapsible child pool, enough for 6 kids to dip into.

    The macro shooters can have a guided tour (me) while the kids dip.

    Let me know if this is a doable idea.

    I want! I want I want!
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  16. #876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    me me, you buy, I use

    Ok, I have a friend also interested. Serious anot?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I want! I want I want!
    Honored to have you fly in just for this
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  18. #878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Honored to have you fly in just for this
    any sponsors for airticket?....(i am begging )
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  19. #879
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I want! I want I want!
    Want your head ah?

    Sjourn ----> <--- Yamlo

    so far away still want want want....

  20. #880
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default Re: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I want! I want I want!
    Want your head ah?

    Sjourn ----> <--- Yamlo

    so far away still want want want....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •