Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1015181920212225304570 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #381
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    if he go with any of u'll then ok...but not alone!!!

    Anyway, he had to go earlier 'cos another project starting the week after his trip so...bo bian lor. Some more next mth going US...
    Sure or not , scali i bring him to buy some lens in BBK hahaha .... btw can ask HS to buy me some magnet when he's in US , this time I insist I pay hor ....

  2. #382
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Sure or not , scali i bring him to buy some lens in BBK hahaha .... btw can ask HS to buy me some magnet when he's in US , this time I insist I pay hor ....
    dat one I not worried. I offered to get the contacts for a shop along Silom Rd dat's supposed to be popular among photogs but he not interested. Said he not buying anything at the moment.

    Magnets? He going to Atlanta leh. dunno whether they have any nice ones or not. Will let him know. Payment wise...u settle with him.

  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    dat one I not worried. I offered to get the contacts for a shop along Silom Rd dat's supposed to be popular among photogs but he not interested. Said he not buying anything at the moment.

    Magnets? He going to Atlanta leh. dunno whether they have any nice ones or not. Will let him know. Payment wise...u settle with him.

    HS waiting for me to let go of my gear...hee hee
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  4. #384
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    HS waiting for me to let go of my gear...hee hee
    u again!!!! always "sia" him

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    I'll rate it as a good walk around lens. Actually can handle wedding and event photography. As for the build and feel is okie for this price - 668 (inclu tax). 1 wedding shoot can cover the cost liao.

    as for the 11-18mm I'll go for sigma 12-24mm.
    mm... ok.. so meaning the images don't look soft at the extremes? wide open?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  6. #386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    u again!!!! always "sia" him
    I only offer genuine and best product, he deserves the best. See he working so hard now, must have ney toys to play with mah..... Better lens for future photoshoots of small spot...kekeke
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    mm... ok.. so meaning the images don't look soft at the extremes? wide open?
    yes, it does. need to stop down 2 stops. at f8 should be ok. it can handle focusing in low light but pic doesn't come out good. unlike super duper lens cannot go to both extreme ends - I guessed should be safe within this range 25mm to 180mm.

    It is a good and light walkaround lens for that price. but I think your standard is way above what this lens can produce.

    PoohBear: no lah did not buy just test for a friend. waiting for you to dump your gears.

  8. #388
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    I only offer genuine and best product, he deserves the best. See he working so hard now, must have ney toys to play with mah..... Better lens for future photoshoots of small spot...kekeke
    don't worry about new toys to play, soon his house will be full of toys.

  9. #389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Well, there are toys for his kid, and there's toys for himself......
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  10. #390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    18-200 buy liao ah ??
    e-quote from AP is 600 for 18-200 better than dealer price (they must be seeling at export price)
    sigma 12-24mm
    AP 1260
    TK 1185
    grey 1030

  11. #391
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    since you are shopping, can you ask for me the price of a macro ring flash?

    Brand : suntax

  12. #392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    since you are shopping, can you ask for me the price of a macro ring flash?

    Brand : suntax
    suntax just saw it this morning, will check for you

  13. #393

  14. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    sigma 12-24mm
    AP 1260
    TK 1185
    grey 1030
    have you checked lords?

  15. #395
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    no leh...didn't even get to see them.
    Keep some for u and Ken liao. When do u think can meet?

  16. #396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Hi all, I can't make it for the 9 Aug Tampines celebrations. I would like to pass the two tix on. Anyone interested?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Picnic cum People/Candid/Fireworks shoot on National Day at Tampines

    shall we fix a time to go down? and who's going?

    1. eikin
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    .
    .
    .

    btw ykia, the tickets are for goodie bags only, maybe can pass to poohbear on Sunday? we'll be around Sengkang doing some event coverage.

  18. #398
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    suntax just saw it this morning, will check for you
    thanks eagerly waiting good news

  19. #399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    thanks eagerly waiting good news
    i am waiting too
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  20. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    so sad... today morning see Wai hor... he like no remember me wor...

    must be i change my image too often until nobody recognise me... siao liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •