Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922274267 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid IV: we meet again

  1. #321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    you are interested in my custom made d2x ah. cheap cheap lah 1k will do, but must pay first before my factory produce it.

    yanyewkay: ya 18-200mm, will let you know by Friday

    Eikin: I actually don't know the market price for gray, just asked him how much and never ask for better price
    , got free one than call me......
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  2. #322
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Anyone knows where I can get 4 pcs brand new Nikon neck straps?
    - Must be Nikon.
    - Be able to use on FM3A body.
    Thanks.
    i forgot about that will check tonight

  3. #323
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    If I hear correctly , should be around 1.3k (source from icarus )
    Sigma 12-24? The latest price is $1200 (TK prices).
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  4. #324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i forgot about that will check tonight
    Thanks, ortega.

  5. #325
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Anyone knows where I can get 4 pcs brand new Nikon neck straps?
    - Must be Nikon.
    - Be able to use on FM3A body.
    Thanks.
    Go nikon showroom, if you don't need it urgent, I can help you, me got discount.

  6. #326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Kopi see kosong.....


    dun ask, I feeling super bo liao at the moment
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #327
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Kopi see kosong.....


    dun ask, I feeling super bo liao at the moment
    Boss , no need to work ah ??

  8. #328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Boss , no need to work ah ??

    Work until stresss...thinking of kopi see kosong...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  9. #329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Boss , no need to work ah ??

    Yo.......the photos are ready for collection

    U want meet up before i go penang or after?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #330
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Yo.......the photos are ready for collection

    U want meet up before i go penang or after?
    maybe after lor , can pass to me during one of your street outing , considering giving it a try also

  11. #331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    maybe after lor , can pass to me during one of your street outing , considering giving it a try also

    My street outing?

    or u mean when i go shoot the board thing?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  12. #332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i forgot about that will check tonight
    ortega, dun have to find, I already managed to find them. Thanks!

  13. #333
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    ortega, dun have to find, I already managed to find them. Thanks!
    OK no problem

  14. #334
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    My street outing?

    or u mean when i go shoot the board thing?
    street shooting lah ....haha

  15. #335
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Just to confirm ... who will be coming down later at 9.30pm ??

  16. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    you are interested in my custom made d2x ah. cheap cheap lah 1k will do, but must pay first before my factory produce it.

    yanyewkay: ya 18-200mm, will let you know by Friday

    Eikin: I actually don't know the market price for gray, just asked him how much and never ask for better price
    hmmm ... according to Amigo, AP selling ard 960 for a new set leh, no point i spend 1000+ to get a gray set right?

  17. #337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Just to confirm ... who will be coming down later at 9.30pm ??
    yup, coming, those who can come please come hor

  18. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    i'll be at the kopitiam ard 9.40pm to 9.45pm, paiseh ah

  19. #339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Will be there. 100AW, right?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Will be there. 100AW, right?
    yup that's the one

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •