Thread: Old & New Injuries

Default Old & New Injuries

A man's face is his autobiography, what is the face of a canon ball?
    Basically I want to show my current state me mood, after going throu multiple
    failures in both career and elsewhere.
    How do I improve this picture?

can i leave the comments to sometime later when you're in a better mood?

Can't really say anything about the picture without being in your skin, but I wish you all the best.

If it helps you, if it weren't for a "failure" in my life, I wouldn't have taken a job that turned to be out a very good move career- and job satisfaction-wise, and I wouldn't have met my wife either. Now it looks like a good thing, but let me tell you, back then I was absolutely shattered.

Basically I want to show my current state me mood, after going throu multiple
    failures in both career and elsewhere.
    How do I improve this picture?

when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
    i had been through you state. call me should you need a pair of listerning ears.

now for the comment on photo.

sorry, cant see where is the injuries, let alone new & old.

beside the injuries, have you notice that you have taken a "ball", ie no corner? may be subconciously, you want to express "dont drill bull horn's edge". not sure how to express it in english, can someone pls help? thanks.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    ... you want to express "dont drill bull horn's edge". not sure how to express it in english, can someone pls help? thanks.
    erm, i believe its something like "trying too hard"?

anyway, sorry man, this pic not really working for me too. I can see what u mean by old (the darker black holes) and new (the center one) injuries, but its not really having any impact on me though.

Maybe u can try doing a close up of just the "old & new" scars on the fruit, perhaps it might give a different effect.. I would say for this shot u are trying a bit too hard on the abstract part..

Blog Entries

slighlty more dof to bring the stem into focus and correct the slanted horizon
    bg looks over exposed.

I do not see the intended story as well, use of selective lighting would do the trick.