Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Long story short, before we actually laugh, scold or frown upon others (to be fair, it is funny for a while), we would need to reflect on ourselves... are we also committing not that friendly stuff overseas?

(PS. I am more of a dog person. So let me train my dog and you train your cat )
    No, sir. I think these incident run rampant because of lack of consequences, PRC or not.

Last time, no one dare to eat and drink in bus or mrt unless got $500 spare. I didn't even dare to have mentos in my mouth.

Now, honestly speaking, ppl can eat whole fast food value meal without anything serious happen. At most got stomped or got told off by mrt staff or bus driver. No one's enforcing that anymore. Even if there are, the perpetrators tend to be more ball-full than the enforcers.

Singapore was a fine city, now it's an empty threat city... Of course for some, they still feel the full force of the law, but that's another story.

We all can reflect all we want, but when there's no real consequences even to some minority group, people tend to be behave unruly regardless they are SG, PRC, HK, US, JAP or whatever.

Back to the cat and dog, they should be flogged when they poop on your sofa, regardless whether the owner is your local MP or the poor homeless uncle at the void deck. Be it a common mongrel or it's a million dollar pure breed cat or dog. At most SPCA will look for you with some boys in blue nia.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 15th August 2014 at 05:51 PM.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Now, honestly speaking, ppl can eat whole fast food value meal without anything serious happen. At most got stomped or got told off by mrt staff or bus driver. No one's enforcing that anymore. Even if there are, the perpetrators tend to be more ball-full than the enforcers.
    It seems that enforcement is commercially not viable anymore. It is cheaper to have 10 people watching CCTV somewhere in an aircon room than having them on the street doing actual patrols. Statistically they are more efficient because they can cover a larger area. But they lose out of being effectively on the road making their presence felt by the public.
    EOS

Hamsters' poop is dry and least smelly, while cats tend to train the owners' smelling senses to find their hidden poop. I'm saying this based on experience, where my ex-boss was complaining: I can't find my cat's poop. Been searching whole morning. Can smell it, but can't find it.
    Why don't you let a mouse find it for you?

Hamsters' poop is dry and least smelly, while cats tend to train the owners' smelling senses to find their hidden poop. I'm saying this based on experience, where my ex-boss was complaining: I can't find my cat's poop. Been searching whole morning. Can smell it, but can't find it.
    Dogs have a master, cats have servants
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Dogs have a master, cats have servants
    Ha ha, so true. Many would have heard this:

The dog looks at you and thinks to himself,"You feed me, you shelter me, you love me. YOU must be GOD!"

The cat looks at you and thinks to himself,
    "You feed me, you shelter me, you love me. *I* must be GOD!"
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jokes/read/80617530/

Just when you thought you have heard the worst about such behavour ...

http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-trs-i-saw-prc-women-peeing-floor-mrt-station

I am not so much fazed by this news anymore but the fact is have you heard even one news authorities from public corporation or ministry stating officially they are looking into handling this nuisance (and other inappropriate acts by anyone one including foreigners) and have publicly replied to the nation and taking action even once. It is like a total blanket to not displease such people from doing further distasteful acts like this publicly.
    Last edited by sammy888; 16th August 2014 at 03:38 AM.

(Provided the report is accurate) - Sometimes the sh*t turns out different:
    http://mothership.sg/2014/08/authori...r-old-sporean/
    Some form of collective embarrassment would be in order...
    EOS

Chances are that she's a PRC with a blue IC.. That way she's still reported as Singaporean... Not PRC..
    Sigma 2470 & 70200 f2.8 | EM1 | Oly 1240 f2.8 | EM5 | Oly 1250 | Pana 45150 | Ricoh GRD IV

How they can positively identified?

by examining the poop she left behind? or run a butt recognise software on the photo posted in facebook?

if so, our home team CSI is really world class.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    How they can positively identified?
    by examining the poop she left behind? or run a butt recognise software on the photo posted in facebook?
    if so, our home team CSI is really world class.
    Look at the armada of cameras at each station. Since she was at MRT station it was very likely that she either arrived or left with a train. On her way she passed multiple cameras. So there is a face, a time stamp, a card has been used at the card reader, the card maybe was topped up using Nets .. there you go. Face recognition and Facebook are another convenient way. I suspect the public anger was a major driving factor here as well.
    EOS

Look at the armada of cameras at each station. Since she was at MRT station it was very likely that she either arrived or left with a train. On her way she passed multiple cameras. So there is a face, a time stamp, a card has been used at the card reader, the card maybe was topped up using Nets .. there you go. Face recognition and Facebook are another convenient way. I suspect the public anger was a major driving factor here as well.

That's truth, so we've been watched.........
    Last edited by catchlights; 24th August 2014 at 12:16 PM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Windballad View Post
    Chances are that she's a PRC with a blue IC.. That way she's still reported as Singaporean... Not PRC..
    Last I checked blue IC = PR. and PR is not citizen.

Most citizens agree there is zero chance this is a Singaporean Ding Jiao.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Most citizens agree there is zero chance this is a Singaporean Ding Jiao.
    And? Your point being? If you need a reminder about the illegal activities of Singaporeans then please check the newspapers. Plenty of stories about petty crimes up to really serious things. Are these things somewhat expected or even tolerated while the revengeful eye of Singaporeans is watching everyone else? Smells of double standards.
    EOS

Regardless the nationality, the consequences should be in order to put her back in line, now that she has been identified.

Why must we harping on the nationality?

If someone got murdered, would this victim any dead-er if he/she was killed by PRC, SG, bangladeshi, Indian or ang moh?
    Last edited by Foxshade; 25th August 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    ~Ansel Adams

Regardless the nationality, the consequences should be in order to put her back in line, now that she has been identified.
    If someone got murdered, would this victim any dead-er if he/she was killed by PRC, SG, bangladeshi, Indian or ang moh?
    Exactly my point. But it seems to be always more satisfying to find out that the culprit is not a fellow countryman
    EOS

But its Shyte we are talking here.

Quote Originally Posted by christeo View Post
    But its Shyte we are talking here.
    Okay, so it's shyte, then we talk shyte. So, do you think PRC's shyte is stinkier, or Ang Moh's shyte, or SG shyte? Which shyte will make you least angrier if got thrown with?
    ~Ansel Adams

We need this!

Name:  IMG_147236394552569.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  44.8 KB
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    We need this!

Name:  IMG_147236394552569.jpeg
Views: 0
Size:  44.8 KB
    Like anyone who do they business outside and in public care if you put their video out on youtube. If they really care that much about their face, they will not do it in the first place.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast