Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    (riding a bike up the pedestrian way, and park it there)
    Well, if you want to find more example of that, come to Leng Kee Road, and pay the Eurokars dealer a visit.
    Their building lack of outer fence, and most of the time you can find those Porsche, Lambo, etc. park with part its' body blocking the pedestrian way.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    If you walk around macritchie and pasir ris park late at night you'll see the same thing: Humans engaging in questionable activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why? You have nothing to watch on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    They are trying to hide their acts in the parks or bushes lah.

Live action is better
    we need to document these activities
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/ar...anted=all&_r=0

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Well, if you want to find more example of that, come to Leng Kee Road, and pay the Eurokars dealer a visit.
    Their building lack of outer fence, and most of the time you can find those Porsche, Lambo, etc. park with part its' body blocking the pedestrian way.
    That is also why I say, it is not just the PRC, although I find many of their actions (some PRC not the entire 1.4 billions of them) are disgusting, but I do find many of my fellow Singaporean kind of disgusting too. Lets not just piss and joke on others but also reflect and look at ourselves first. Until we really grow into a first world country with first world mentality and ethics, we really do not have that much to laugh about others.

Meanwhile, while we laughed and feel disgusted at PRC women allowing their kid to let go in the public... quietly in a corner...

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-being-watched

And not to mention... not too long again... this happen in Japan... read what is inside...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marley1/1435852630/

Still think first world country people are any better?
    Last edited by rhino123; 14th August 2014 at 05:31 PM.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Do really honestly think Singaporeans have good reputation overseas?

I have personally seen worse behaviors from Singaporeans constantly than PRCs overseas.

Singaporeans go everywhere also sound the same ....... cheep cheep (cheap cheap) ....... Btw, where did you find these Singaporeans with obnoxious behaviour?
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

They are trying to hide their acts in the parks or bushes lah.

Live action is better
    In that case a KPT night photography trip to Macritchie and Pasir Ris Park is in order.

Do you know is camera flash allowed there?

Funny, from your posts, you seem to look down on all PRC and assume ALL of them are screwed up.
    From what I've noticed, generally, those who live in larger and more developed cities in China tend to behave in a much more civil manner whereas those who live in the rural areas act otherwise...

Well, a large population can hinder development.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    This kind of practice reminds me of how dangerous a virus like Ebola can be in a shitty place. With no proper hygiene and sanitation, God help India if Ebola finds its way into that country with 1 billion people.

Worse if the virus finds its way here ........all you need is just one undetected case in this sardine can ..............
    Last edited by Zenten; 14th August 2014 at 04:31 PM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    we need to document these activities
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/ar...anted=all&_r=0
    Thanks for the excellent link, really new and interesting to me. Did not know that this is also a legitimate genre of photography.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...URE/index.html

In that case a KPT night photography trip to Macritchie and Pasir Ris Park is in order.

If you read the link above, you will find that:
    “I had my camera, but it was dark,” he told the photographer Nobuyoshi Araki in a 1979 interview for a Japanese publication. Researching the technology in the era before infrared flash units, he found that Kodak made infrared flashbulbs.
    We need to expand our knowledge in IR Photography.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77
    Last edited by An drew; 14th August 2014 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Singaporeans go everywhere also sound the same ....... cheep cheep (cheap cheap) ....... Btw, where did you find these Singaporeans with obnoxious behaviour?
    Some years ago I went to Perhentian Island, visiting a friend and relaxing for a week. One morning I was resting at the beach when a new group of 6 visitors (young guys, 20+) was brought in by the ferry boat. The last 20m to the shore they started screaming and shouting as if they were a group of Navy Seals storming the beach. I'm sure everyone at the beach appreciated this. (It's good to know which guys to avoid.) Later in afternoon they gathered in the small resort restaurant run by the locals. The first thing one joker did was putting a bottle of vodka on the table and asking for glasses, just right below the signs at the wall saying "No alcohol" and Halal Certified. That's as rude as it can get to me.
    Even for me as non-local it was easy to guess where they were from. I have learned to recognize typical SG talking and they were shouting loud enough to understand their gibberish.
    I could continue the list with other encounters I had in Malaysia, Thailand or Philippines. Granted, Singaporeans are not the only ones failing in basic courtesy topics. But then, at least stop the rattling and ranting about others.
    Last edited by Octarine; 14th August 2014 at 07:51 PM.
    EOS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    in China, Australia, Vietnam, just to name a few recent ones.

in China, Australia, Vietnam, just to name a few recent ones.
    Not to mention Taiwan and Malaysia.
    My lousy shots

If you read the link above, you will find that:

We need to expand our knowledge in IR Photography.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77
    Sion never read my link

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    Sion never read my link
    Sion, please read the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    I hope you kniw the difference between poo and sex
    One is trying to letting it out fast and the other trying to let it out slowly?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    That is also why I say, it is not just the PRC, although I find many of their actions (some PRC not the entire 1.4 billions of them) are disgusting, but I do find many of my fellow Singaporean kind of disgusting too. Lets not just piss and joke on others but also reflect and look at ourselves first. Until we really grow into a first world country with first world mentality and ethics, we really do not have that much to laugh about others.
    Good point.
    To be fair, we should frown on all these kind of inconsiderate behavior, regardless of their nationality.
    Having said that, the echo of the word PRC is louder than local is because they do it here in SG.

To illustrate my point, for example, you have a cat, and I have a cat.
    If your cat poop on your sofa, it's up to you to train your cat. But, if my cat poop on your sofa, I think you would react differently. Although the act of pooping on your sofa is wrong regardless whose cat is that.

YOu would probably tell me that if I can't toilet train my cat, I'd better not bring my cat anywhere near your sofa.

And of course being a civilized friend, I can't be telling you that you shouldn't tell me how I train my cat while you can't even train your cat...

On more serious tone, I hope no cat is hurt here or ego. We are discussing things and trying to gain additional views from other perspective, hoping we can achieve some balanced opinion.

Let's toilet train our imaginary cats in the example together.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 15th August 2014 at 12:47 PM.
    ~Ansel Adams

Good point.
    To be fair, we should frown on all these kind of inconsiderate behavior, regardless of their nationality.
    Having said that, the echo of the word PRC is louder than local is because they do it here in SG.

To illustrate my point, for example, you have a cat, and I have a cat.
    If your cat poop on your sofa, it's up to you to train your cat. But, if my cat poop on your sofa, I think you would react differently. Although the act of pooping on your sofa is wrong regardless whose cat is that.

YOu would probably tell me that if I can't toilet train my cat, I'd better not bring my cat anywhere near your sofa.

And of course being a civilized friend, I can't be telling you that you shouldn't tell me how I train my cat while you can't even train your cat...

On more serious tone, I hope no cat is hurt here or ego. We are discussing things and trying to gain additional views from other perspective, hoping we can achieve some balanced opinion.

Let's toilet train our imaginary cats in the example together.
    No bruised ego

What you say is right. However, what I am saying is that, some people from China did quite a lot of ugly business overseas for whatever reasons... Singaporean aren't exactly angels overseas too, see that link I provided. Also I personally also encounter people (Singaporean) when I am in vacation to Malaysia, letting their child pee in public, which is exactly what we are seeing and laughing at the PRC.

Also, one of the biggest noise maker are the hongkongers who pride themselves of being a resident of Hongkong and hated the Chinese. However, although they are seemingly rule abiding resident back in Hong Kong, my Chinese contact in China actually have quite a different story to tell when these people drive in the roads of Shenzhen.

Long story short, before we actually laugh, scold or frown upon others (to be fair, it is funny for a while), we would need to reflect on ourselves... are we also committing not that friendly stuff overseas?

(PS. I am more of a dog person. So let me train my dog and you train your cat )
    My lousy shots

...On more serious tone, I hope no cat is hurt here or ego.
    I think you've better replaced your example of "cat" to "hamster" so you would offend the least number of forumers.

Please don't watch this during meal time:

I think you've better replaced your example of "cat" to "hamster" so you would offend the least number of forumers.

Hamsters' poop is dry and least smelly, while cats tend to train the owners' smelling senses to find their hidden poop. I'm saying this based on experience, where my ex-boss was complaining: I can't find my cat's poop. Been searching whole morning. Can smell it, but can't find it.
    Last edited by Foxshade; 15th August 2014 at 05:45 PM.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast