Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by qystan View Post

If that's how you see the world, I hope you have a very big stash of good luck to see you through your life journey.
    Not luck. It's fated. Don't wish to explain, some might thought I am too superstitious. When time for me to go, I accepted it but wouldn't end my life just like that (cause I got a very good chance once when I really depress at that time.)
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Not true. You can change your sex surgically and become something wonderful:
    They are so wonderful that my friend's wife left him for another woman.
    http://damir.photoshelter.com/image/I0000xX3i3k6WhgM
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I know for a fact this is not true. The only thing that keep you in the life you think you are born in, is your attitude.
    Amen to that. It was only me who made me going to Asia. Ok, I got a nudge from a friend - but finally it was my decision.
    Life is changeable. But people can be darn stubborn. Q.E.D.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    I can see all of you full of life experiences. Thanks for sharing and imparting wisdom.

As for shitting on the streets, this is also a common sight in Indian cities. Looks like we have gone from third world to first world and now back to third world again. Jack Sim need to buck up.
    This kind of practice reminds me of how dangerous a virus like Ebola can be in a shitty place. With no proper hygiene and sanitation, God help India if Ebola finds its way into that country with 1 billion people.

I think this thread has been upgraded. Previously was PRC woman allowing her son to...... now shd be PRC woman does it herself.

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore...ge-mrt-station
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    This kind of practice reminds me of how dangerous a virus like Ebola can be in a shitty place.
    http://www.straitstimes.com/news/opi...ounds-20140811

Ebola not as scary as it sounds
    Our national paper has already declared that Ebola is no match for Singapore, but with all these public pissing and shitting, we might also need to reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    God help India if Ebola finds its way into that country with 1 billion people.
    God will surely help India as India has produced many Gods, Saints and Buddhas.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Thanks to PRC, when we Chinese at other countries, they thought we are them too. Really need to wear a tag "I not from china" (various language) when overseas, haha!
    Actually I am not too proud of my fellow man too.

http://mitsueki.wordpress.com/2013/0...s-national-tv/

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...ling-consular-

http://happy-tv.com/talkabout/77/tal...-be-less-ugly/

http://wisemental-king.sg/post/64118...ugly-singapore

(riding a bike up the pedestrian way, and park it there)

And from personal experience... during tour, Singaporean also start throwing their unwanted tissue paper all over the place.

The only reason we don't hear that alot, was mainly because the Chinese tourists that went overseas every year are many times the size of Singaporeans going overseas for travel. So if you add up the percentage of ugly Singaporean to ugly PRC, you don't actually see that we are that far behind. And you know what... the worst thing is... many of those who actually commit those thing they do, came from villages, and most have lesser education level, but Singaporean on the other hand... is different. We know it is wrong, we still do it.
    Last edited by rhino123; 14th August 2014 at 11:34 AM.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

What's wrong to have first world lifestyles and third world toilet habits?
    I think you have hit the nail on the head. Open defecation is a common practice as humans and animals have been doing it for millions of years and is still the practice in many countries. The distress comes when we are living in a first world and yet seeing third world toilet habits. It seems like the PRC is a world leader in such practices. The PRC are trained from young so we can't blame them.

We will see more of this here I suppose.

Boy Defecates in Guangzhou Subway
    http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/pictu...s-shocked.html

child 'defecates in plane seat'
    http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-...729-3cr0x.html

Delta flight from Beijing to Detroit after Chinese family let toddler poop on his seat
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...CATE-seat.html

If you look hard enough you will find something to comment on for every nation, race, ethnic group ...
    EOS

as much as i find her act disgusting, i sure hope she never goes online and finds out her pictures are shown to the entire online community..

I see some here are finding fault with the country the shi*ting woman comes from, while others are defending them, saying Singaporeans' behaviors are no better overseas.

For me, I have to admit I (generally) don't like both behaviors -- those from China and Singapore. Ok I say generally, cos there are always nice people from these 2 countries. But by and large, we don't have the practices that are common to many other first world countries. We are first world I feel because of what the government has done -- built a very wealthy nation. But in terms of good practices and social etiquettes, yes, we are more common with those from 3rd world.

I think there's nothing wrong to feel fed up with some of the China Chinese practices. We have seen enough unacceptable behaviors from them to feel fed up.

Firstly, one must understand we can't do as we please in other people's countries. One may reason that Oh, maybe the woman is from a backward village in China, or that she's uneducated. So then what? That we should accept her kind of behavior? I don't see the logic in that. If that's the case, how will it become if slowly, we have all these people urinating around Gardens by the Bay and shi*ting by the streets of Raffles Place?

Don't say it's not possible. It can happen once we accept their behaviors as OK. Singaporeans are known to be very docile, accommodating people who are so afraid to speak up. You don't speak up, these people will think you accept it as the norm, they will defecate in more places. For those who say, ok Singaporeans ain't better. Then just imagine one day, you find a pile of shi* at your staircase landing (for those who live in HDB flats) or outside your houses. Then you will know how it feels. Believe or not, I have experienced it before a few times. It stinks like hell. Till today, we don't know who did it. But I am not saying the person is necessarily from China. Probably someone medically or mentally sick.

As for Singaporeans throwing tissue paper everywhere, yeah, that's not a right thing to do. I don't like that too. One that I can't stand is many Singaporeans don't know how to pee properly. It's too often we see floors underneath the urinals and around toilet bowls filled with urine. I'm pretty sure it won't happen in their home. I wonder why their penises all have grown crooked or too big suddenly in public toilets! And I thot this only happens in guys' toilets. Apparently, female toilets aren't spared either. Don't ask me what body positions the women got themselves into to get the floor and toilet seats dirtied with urine!

But given the above and the China woman who shi* in full view of the public, I would say the second one is of a greater public nuisance. It's all about respecting and knowing how to behave in other people's culture. If I visit a village in China, or temples in Thailand, I will also not do what is acceptable in my own country and culture, but not in theirs. If I have a problem accepting that, I won't visit those places. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2 View Post
    I see some here are finding fault with the country the shi*ting woman comes from, while others are defending them, saying Singaporeans' behaviors are no better overseas.

For me, I have to admit I (generally) don't like both behaviors -- those from China and Singapore. Ok I say generally, cos there are always nice people from these 2 countries. But by and large, we don't have the practices that are common to many other first world countries. We are first world I feel because of what the government has done -- built a very wealthy nation. But in terms of good practices and social etiquettes, yes, we are more common with those from 3rd world.

I think there's nothing wrong to feel fed up with some of the China Chinese practices. We have seen enough unacceptable behaviors from them to feel fed up.

Firstly, one must understand we can't do as we please in other people's countries. One may reason that Oh, maybe the woman is from a backward village in China, or that she's uneducated. So then what? That we should accept her kind of behavior? I don't see the logic in that. If that's the case, how will it become if slowly, we have all these people urinating around Gardens by the Bay and shi*ting by the streets of Raffles Place?

Don't say it's not possible. It can happen once we accept their behaviors as OK. Singaporeans are known to be very docile, accommodating people who are so afraid to speak up. You don't speak up, these people will think you accept it as the norm, they will defecate in more places. For those who say, ok Singaporeans ain't better. Then just imagine one day, you find a pile of shi* at your staircase landing (for those who live in HDB flats) or outside your houses. Then you will know how it feels. Believe or not, I have experienced it before a few times. It stinks like hell. Till today, we don't know who did it. But I am not saying the person is necessarily from China. Probably someone medically or mentally sick.

As for Singaporeans throwing tissue paper everywhere, yeah, that's not a right thing to do. I don't like that too. One that I can't stand is many Singaporeans don't know how to pee properly. It's too often we see floors underneath the urinals and around toilet bowls filled with urine. I'm pretty sure it won't happen in their home. I wonder why their penises all have grown crooked or too big suddenly in public toilets! And I thot this only happens in guys' toilets. Apparently, female toilets aren't spared either. Don't ask me what body positions the women got themselves into to get the floor and toilet seats dirtied with urine!

But given the above and the China woman who shi* in full view of the public, I would say the second one is of a greater public nuisance. It's all about respecting and knowing how to behave in other people's culture. If I visit a village in China, or temples in Thailand, I will also not do what is acceptable in my own country and culture, but not in theirs. If I have a problem accepting that, I won't visit those places. It's that simple.
    once you've done wrong, it doesn't matter if someone's already done something worse. a fault is a fault, no matter how big.

i can tell you that we can choose to blow up this issue pretty big, and others can blow up our faults pretty big too.

all i can say is, be the gracious person and stop picking on others, because you'll never know when you're in the limelight.

and BTW, the pee around the toilet urinals from both female and male toilets is common around the world. go travel more and you'll know what i'm talking about. some places have cleaner toilets because they have either cleaners to clean up the mess, or their citizens are actually more well-behaved.

oh yeah about the shitting on the streets... i do notice that locals here still allow their pets to poop all over without picking it up.

that's disgusting and i wonder why no one is harping on this irresponsible behavior. after all, barring the act of pooping, the composition of fecal matter is still the same.

Actually there is no confirmation that the woman is from PRC, although some claimed she is. Today's New Paper only said that she is of unsound mind.

We must not let our rantings degenerate into hatred like in Hong Kong.

http://reasonswhywehate.tumblr.com/
    http://chinalert.com/2010/10/03/main...shopping-mall/

Minister already said:
    On our part, Singaporeans need to be more tolerant and understanding of the different habits and practices of workers from different backgrounds and cultures.
    http://www.news.gov.sg/public/sgpc/e...2020100304.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    oh yeah about the shitting on the streets... i do notice that locals here still allow their pets to poop all over without picking it up.

that's disgusting and i wonder why no one is harping on this irresponsible behavior. after all, barring the act of pooping, the composition of fecal matter is still the same.
    How to compare humans with dogs and cats?
    Cats and dogs can have sex in public.

I hope you kniw the difference between poo and sex
    Jokes aside: it is the same careless and ignorant attitude whether ones does his own business in the park, throws litter around or leaves the dog's business behind. Every week I get messages from Town Council where people find cat poo next to their doorsteps, up to 12th floor. In most cases the owners let the cat out at night and the poor thing has no other place for the business. Or some oh so caring people bring cats up from downstairs, feed them at 8th floor and leeave them. Same results. Same mind set.
    EOS

If you walk around macritchie and pasir ris park late at night you'll see the same thing: Humans engaging in questionable activities.

If you walk around macritchie and pasir ris park late at night you'll see the same thing: Humans engaging in questionable activities.
    Why? You have nothing to watch on TV?

They are trying to hide their acts in the parks or bushes lah.

Live action is better

No current 3D technology can beat real live action... yet.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast