Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Blog Entries

Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    My explanation is poor, doesn't mean I not that experience.

Cause I ever fell into drain, not once, but twice and even own uncle also can turn into a blind man and I was a toddler. Second time is when I was riding a bicycle and drop into a drain as I look back for my neighbor as he was following me.

I think you haven't tried what I did, so, you might or not as experience as me. Wait till you see how my life are, you will know what kind of toughness I been. Maybe you having a good life till you that you never have a taste of sleeping on hard cold floor since young. (With rats running around you )
    I have been through a lot worse than you... especially during times when my businesses were just coming up... when biz is no good. then you really see what kind of people are around you.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I have been through a lot worse than you... especially during times when my businesses were just coming up... when biz is no good. then you really see what kind of people are around you.
    Business no need to say la. Every one for themselves. Wait long long think of you first. Before you into business, you should know, DTA! Even at work, we also can betray each other etc. I ever try to get into business but not success, cause I too straight n kenna bully. So, I slowly learn from there, trust those from business, unless you got link else forget it. Want to make big $ is like that, else just become a office worker, every day go back at the dot n bochap, haha!

Apart from business, as long $ matters, not to trust other that much. If you want to help, a bit ok but not too much. Got to be heartless else you will kenna from other. I rather be Xiao Ren cause I not that Da Fan, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Blog Entries

Business no need to say la. Every one for themselves. Wait long long think of you first. Before you into business, you should know, DTA! Even at work, we also can betray each other etc. I ever try to get into business but not success, cause I too straight n kenna bully. So, I slowly learn from there, trust those from business, unless you got link else forget it. Want to make big $ is like that, else just become a office worker, every day go back at the dot n bochap, haha!

Apart from business, as long $ matters, not to trust other that much. If you want to help, a bit ok but not too much. Got to be heartless else you will kenna from other. I rather be Xiao Ren cause I not that Da Fan, haha!
    Step into the business world then say. Because you aint see nothing yet.

I have some friends who lend a hand to help me in my darkest days. And they are all from PRC. Now, we are thicker than blood. I hope one day you find friends like that.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 10:03 PM.

Step into the business world then say. Because you aint see nothing yet.
    Step into my poor world then says. Cause you never tried sleeping with rats before. haha!

I know business is not for me but I am born in a poor world, not as rich as you to setup business and get yourself into trouble. My life is trouble finds me, not I finding them.

Btw, no one point a gun to you and ask you to step in and then, show off your experience. For me, I am born that way and my experience, are true life.

生在副中不知副。sad.
    Last edited by BBTM; 13th August 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Step into my poor world then says. Cause you never tried sleeping with rats before. haha!

I know business is not for me but I am born in a poor world, not as rich as you to setup business and get yourself into trouble. My life is trouble finds me, not I finding them.

Btw, no one point a gun to you and ask you to step in and then, show off your experience. For me, I am born that way and my experience, are true life.

生在副中不知副。sad.
    I have been poor before. I have stayed in conditions worse than you. Nothing to do with poor or rich also, to know about the good and the bad in this world. Being poor before, you should be more sensitive to kindness, and not to look down on an entire race, or people worse off than you.

DD123 i can sense what you said is from your bottom of your heart. Thumbs up...

I have been poor before. I have stayed in conditions worse than you. Nothing to do with poor or rich also, to know about the good and the bad in this world. Being poor before, you should be more sensitive to kindness, and not to look down on an entire race, or people worse off than you.
    I never look down entire race or people worse off than me. I just don't trust people so much as they might be the ones who stab you in the back one day. I help when I can but not always. I can give $ to cleaners but not beggars

生在副中不知副。sad.
    Born this way? That's a silly excuse in my eyes. Even younger people from poor parental background manage to step up and have overtaken you and your mindset already before they are adults.
    If you have recognized your situation then it's your choice to sit, wait, lament and look down on others... or to shut up and do something. Seems you chose the former. Sad.
    As a beginning you could try to understand what dd123 is trying to tell you. You still miss the point, looking at your responses.
    Last edited by Octarine; 13th August 2014 at 10:16 PM.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Born this way? That's a silly excuse in my eyes. Even younger people from poor parental background manage to step up and have overtaken you and your mindset already before they are adults.
    If you have recognized your situation then it's your choice to sit, wait, lament and look down on others... or to shut up and do something. Seems you chose the former. Sad.
    When you born, how is your life are fixed. Try to change it, only faces more problems. Believe or not, up to you. People around me are envying me for so carefree life even I earning peanuts. I got what I wanted, I am happy, I don't go and become hero. Any time I got to die, just do whatever I wanted, die also worth. One day, when some of you kenna what I been, then you will see what is real life.

Btw, you sad your problem, not mine as I always happy. haha!

Blog Entries

I never look down entire race or people worse off than me. I just don't trust people so much as they might be the ones who stab you in the back one day. I help when I can but not always. I can give $ to cleaners but not beggars
    Funny, from your posts, you seem to look down on all PRC and assume ALL of them are screwed up.

Blog Entries

When you born, how is your life are fixed. Try to change it, only faces more problems. Believe or not, up to you.
    I know for a fact this is not true. The only thing that keep you in the life you think you are born in, is your attitude.

I know for a fact this is not true. The only thing that keep you in the life you think you are born in, is your attitude.
    It's up to you. Every one got different views and thinking. You cannot change mine, I also cannot change yours. I just enjoy what I am now and still ok with my attitude else my colleagues wouldn't look for me if my attitude is bad as in your view. Maybe when I young, I found out the hard way by knowing that life is fixed, by risking my life a few times. Else I wouldn't be here boiling other bloods, haha!

I can see all of you full of life experiences. Thanks for sharing and imparting wisdom.

As for shitting on the streets, this is also a common sight in Indian cities. Looks like we have gone from third world to first world and now back to third world again. Jack Sim need to buck up.

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    I can see all of you full of life experiences. Thanks for sharing and imparting wisdom.

As for shitting on the streets, this is also a common sight in Indian cities. Looks like we have gone from third world to first world and now back to third world again. Jack Sim need to buck up.
    Cannot match you la, heh heh!

Btw, during Army, we also OTOT on "bombing" mah, till I kenna from "good brother" and ended up in hospital, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    As for shitting on the streets, this is also a common sight in Indian cities. Looks like we have gone from third world to first world and now back to third world again.
    We are just going back to basic.

What's wrong to have first world lifestyles and third world toilet habits?

When you born, how is your life are fixed. Try to change it, only faces more problems.
    Not true. You can change your sex surgically and become something wonderful:

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Hahaha....gd alternative...miss tiffany!!!

Walau, reminds me of my colleague but in the reverse way, haha! As long don't come disturb me can liao.

Maybe to Robocop even better?

We are just going back to basic.

What's wrong to have first world lifestyles and third world toilet habits?

You are right, back to basics and a natural position.

Once I was on a pilgrimage in India and I was very shocked when I was told that only one house in the village has a toilet. I just learnt that this practice is call OD (Open Defecation). Open defecation is just a normal way of life.

Soon Jack Sim will need to implement a Community-Led Total Sanitation program in Singapore.

http://www.communityledtotalsanitati...ons-clts-nepal

Maybe, maybe not. Seen and learned doesn't means experience or tried it yourself. Until you experience and tried it, then you can tell other what you done.
    If that's how you see the world, I hope you have a very big stash of good luck to see you through your life journey.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast