Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Blog Entries

Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Even we are doing it, we did in our country and not oversea. There are still some local having old ways of thinking, just like those china people from rural area. But PRC are much hated by worldwide, but hardly see cases of Singaporean been on foreign news. When I in HK, they also told me that they don't like them, but luckily, I could speak good Cantonese n told them I am from Singapore. Else they might thought I am a PRC and gives me bad service.

I need to make a tag liao, cause I going to Europe, in case they thought I really from china and bully me, haha!
    I have constantly seen Singaporeans acting like dorks overseas, especially in China. terrible attitudes, ******* behavior. Worse than PRC taking a dump in open.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I have constantly seen Singaporeans acting like dorks overseas, especially in China. terrible attitudes, ******* behavior. Worse than PRC taking a dump in open.
    Previously, I follow a tour to China. Outside the Tian An Men square, my fellow tour mate, a old man, got shout at cause he is in their photo. So crowded over there and furthermore, he is a old man. Then at USA grand canyon, my fellow tour mate can't get a helicopter ride thanks to them.

Anyway, I just bochap them la, as long don't bother me can liao. You are right too, I get quarrel/fight with a local during my china tour cause he really a pest, most of us also don't like him, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Blog Entries

In the end, it is a development process. every country have to pass through that phase. People are people everywhere. What is worse is when someone is in trouble and no one steps in to do the right thing. That is Singapore now for you.

Even in shanghai when people snatch seats from women with kids, you will see the folks around scold the inconsiderate people. In SG what happen? hide one corner take photo then stomp. No one will step in to say anything. ball-less. Indifference is worse than being backward in social etiquette.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 08:18 PM.

In the end, it is a development process. every country have to pass through that phase. People are people everywhere. What is worse is when someone is in trouble and no one steps in to do the right thing. That is Singapore now for you.

Even in shanghai when people snatch seats from women with kids, you will see the folks around scold the inconsiderate people. In SG what happen? hide one corner take photo then stomp. No one will step in to say anything. ball-less. Indifference is worse than being backward in social etiquette.
    It's not we scare, we just bochap and shame them. If you scold the inconsiderate people, you will be ended up in stomp, not them. That's why best to stay at home, listen to music or use the PC. This way, less stress and can be more happy. But when I kenna from other when I am outside, I will tell them "you don't like it when I am angry", haha!

Blog Entries

It's not we scare, we just bochap and shame them. If you scold the inconsiderate people, you will be ended up in stomp, not them. That's why best to stay at home, listen to music or use the PC. This way, less stress and can be more happy. But when I kenna from other when I am outside, I will tell them "you don't like it when I am angry", haha!
    This is exactly why our society is so screwed up. Indifference. boh wah eh dai ji. bo chup...

This is exactly why our society is so screwed up. Indifference. boh wah eh dai ji. bo chup...
    But sometime keep quiet is best. But act if really needed, like old person tio bully, I sure help. Cause if got chance, I also can be old one day.

Blog Entries

Thanks to them, those who really need help wouldn't get cause all scare tio sabo lor. Should ban this kind of fake act, else real accident happens, all thought for fun only.

Blog Entries

Thanks to them, those who really need help wouldn't get cause all scare tio sabo lor. Should ban this kind of fake act, else real accident happens, all thought for fun only.
    Please. this kind of video actually brings the issue up in the open.

There are still good people in SG, but a lot less and less.

When I was in Shanghai and my taxi flipped on the elevated highway, at least 5 cars stopped, which is most of the cars on the road at that time (1am). All came out to help, a couple started directing traffic, some try to get me and driver out of the overturned cab. As bad as we think PRCs are, they still surprises me many a times with their bravery when sh** hits the fan. And it is not just this incident, I have witness many acts of kindness and bravery.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 08:47 PM.

Please. this kind of video actually brings the issue up in the open.

There are still good people in SG, but a lot less and less.

When I was in Shanghai and my taxi flipped on the elevated highway, at least 5 cars stopped, which is most of the cars on the road at that time (1am). All came out to help, a couple started directing traffic, some try to get me and driver out of the overturned cab. As bad as we think PRCs are, they still surprises me many a times with their bravery when sh** hits the fan. And it is not just this incident, I have witness many acts of kindness and bravery.
    You should have heard of "boy cries wolf" story. Those youtube thing are creating the same effect. No see blood, no one bothers. Even neighbor not around for few days, no one cares. I recently saw someone outside my neighbor door and I about to call police, saw her down stair. We not thinks PRC that bad till don't help but they also will create headache for the rest. The milk powder case can tell you how heartless they are for $. Recent report of chopsticks from there also not safe for use etc.

Btw, if I looks at the negative side, those who recuse you might not be that helpful at all, maybe see got valuables or not. You never knows, just like recent case, some went to recuse other, their belonging gone, happens in china!

Blog Entries

You should have heard of "boy cries wolf" story. Those youtube thing are creating the same effect. No see blood, no one bothers. Even neighbor not around for few days, no one cares. I recently saw someone outside my neighbor door and I about to call police, saw her down stair. We not thinks PRC that bad till don't help but they also will create headache for the rest. The milk powder case can tell you how heartless they are for $. Recent report of chopsticks from there also not safe for use etc.

Btw, if I looks at the negative side, those who recuse you might not be that helpful at all, maybe see got valuables or not. You never knows, just like recent case, some went to recuse other, their belonging gone, happens in china!
    I was there, you weren't I should know. Only people like you will say nasty things about people who actually came to help. really shows what is in your mind all the time.

As for blacked hearted goods, you think only happen in PRC? It happens in Taiwan, Singapore, USA also.

I was there, you weren't I should know. Only people like you will say nasty things about people who actually came to help. really shows what is in your mind all the time.

As for blacked hearted goods, you think only happen in PRC? It happens in Taiwan, Singapore, USA also.
    well said. only people who try to utilize others' misfortune to their own advantage would think of such negative things.

if i were in DD123's shoes i would be more thankful that they got us out of the vehicle rather than whether they're going to steal my possessions.

if BBTM thinks that way, would you chase away the rescuers if they're your only hope to get out of an overturned car?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    well said. only people who try to utilize others' misfortune to their own advantage would think of such negative things.

if i were in DD123's shoes i would be more thankful that they got us out of the vehicle rather than whether they're going to steal my possessions.

if BBTM thinks that way, would you chase away the rescuers if they're your only hope to get out of an overturned car?
    以小人之心度君子之腹

I wanted to give them some reward after the fact, they declined. And even declined to leave their contact info. Just ask me to be well and left right after I left in the ambulance.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 09:12 PM.

One day when you see those who helps you really do it for something else, then you starts to learn, too late. No person will tell you he is a robber but he will shows you their kindness first and then, follow by the intention to rob you. I never says those black hearted goods only happen in china, but they are the one who produce those shocking news to worldwide.

Btw, if next time you happens to get into trouble with PRC, please, don't blame them, they still good to you.

以小人之心度君子之腹

I wanted to give them some reward after the fact, they declined. And even declined to leave their contact info. Just ask me to be well and left right after I left in the ambulance.
    害人之心不可有,防人之心不可无。

Some time you need to learn the hard way to gain wiser. Not every one so kind nowadays.

Just like someone offers to bring me up the hill but half way, he offers to help on carry the tripod. I rejected n even got mad, cause my bag are heavy and I could not chase him for the tripod. But if he runs away with the tripod, I will be question why I let him hold for me. That's why, best not to trust other so much nowadays. Even close friend also can betray you, for their own benefits. Once bitten, twice shy (me forever, haha!)

(Maybe my family too kind till we fedup on helping other. Or maybe some of you never tasted been betray before. )
    Last edited by BBTM; 13th August 2014 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries

One day when you see those who helps you really do it for something else, then you starts to learn, too late. No person will tell you he is a robber but he will shows you their kindness first and then, follow by the intention to rob you. I never says those black hearted goods only happen in china, but they are the one who produce those shocking news to worldwide.

Btw, if next time you happens to get into trouble with PRC, please, don't blame them, they still good to you.
    I believe I have seen and learned a lot more than you in this lifetime...

Lived in 6 cities in 3 countries in my 20 years overseas. Having started and run businesses in SG, USA and China. Seen my fair share of a-holes, cheats, unscrupulous business people. I have people betray me and play me out before... Guess what, most of those that tried to play games, and betray me in China, are mostly Singaporeans and Malaysians.

I hope one day, for your sake, you will learn about the world and learn about kindness. If not you will end up as a grumpy old man.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 09:33 PM.

I believe I have seen and learned a lot more than you in this lifetime...
    Maybe, maybe not.

Seen and learned doesn't means experience or tried it yourself.

Until you experience and tried it, then you can tell other what you done.
    Last edited by BBTM; 13th August 2014 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Maybe, maybe not.

Seen and learned doesn't means experience or tried it yourself.

Until you experience and tried it, then you can tell other what you done.
    I am sure i have experienced a lot more than you too. I can smell it just from the words you type.

I am sure i have experienced a lot more than you too. I can smell it just from the words you type.
    My explanation is poor, doesn't mean I not that experience.

Cause I ever fell into drain, not once, but twice and even own uncle also can turn into a blind man and I was a toddler. Second time is when I was riding a bicycle and drop into a drain as I look back for my neighbor as he was following me.

I think you haven't tried what I did, so, you might or not as experience as me. Wait till you see how my life are, you will know what kind of toughness I been. Maybe you having a good life till you that you never have a taste of sleeping on hard cold floor since young. (With rats running around you )

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast