Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 162

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

  1. #41

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Many had spoken about the type of water we are drinking.

    I just don't understand why are they still poking fun on the issue.

    It is better than begging for water.

  2. #42
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Many had spoken about the type of water we are drinking.
    I just don't understand why are they still poking fun on the issue.
    It is better than begging for water.
    Many of them just cannot imagine or accept that there is a closed cycle between the water that goes down the toilet and what comes out of the tap. It's easier to accept the picture where sewage is dumped somewhere far away and fresh water comes from somewhere - and both locations are not linked at all. Maybe it's also due the fact that SG has been importing fresh water and exporting sewage water for a long time.
    In other countries the link between fresh water and sewage is more present in people's mind, that's why they are more conscious about environmental topics. It doesn't need government initiates, the environmental groups rather kick the government to implement stricter rules for environmental protection
    EOS

  3. #43
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Awww... that is the least of what the PRC people have done. Read this,

    http://shanghaiist.com/2014/07/26/fa...lane-aisle.php

    Now imagine yourself to be on top of that plane from Beijing to US... 13 plus hour of stink. Now that is power... don't you sometime hope that there is a ejection chamber for you to eject those sorry form of excuses out of the plane when you actually encountered it?
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  4. #44

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by christeo View Post
    dressed exactly the same or?
    Yes, with see thru clothes.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,669

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Sometimes I wonder.....

    Are they so unfortunate that whenever they do this kind of thing, the media picks it up or.....

    Are they the only people doing that?

    On the other hand, I know of no other country who prints out little booklets telling her people how to behave overseas.....

  6. #46
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Sometimes I wonder.....

    Are they so unfortunate that whenever they do this kind of thing, the media picks it up or.....

    Are they the only people doing that?

    On the other hand, I know of no other country who prints out little booklets telling her people how to behave overseas.....
    Well... actually hor... according to the undermentioned article... one billion people still poop in public... and I really don't believe all of them are Chinese. (wait... read the article... yep... the largest portion of them don't come from China. yeah!?)

    http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/0...0DO1CC20140508

    Anyway, the thing I see was that there are heaps of Chinese tourists all over the world as they are getting richer by the day, and even if a small portion of these people behave badly, it will seemed like impossible huge a number. Plus unlike many people who poop everywhere are actually pretty poor and didn't travel out of their country and they commit their act within their own country which seemed alright by their standard. But the Chinese who were caught by the media and committing these acts in other people's country or places that don't tolerate this type of action.

    And worst thing is they are unrependent and even insisted that we are bullying them and discriminating them. Some even tell us that, if not for them, Singapore will only be a small fishing village... And that is irritating or downright frustrating.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Many had spoken about the type of water we are drinking.

    I just don't understand why are they still poking fun on the issue.

    It is better than begging for water.
    I'm not against our Newwater. In fact I'm v proud of it.

    I'm just disgusted with our public toilets' condition.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Many of them just cannot imagine or accept that there is a closed cycle between the water that goes down the toilet and what comes out of the tap. It's easier to accept the picture where sewage is dumped somewhere far away and fresh water comes from somewhere - and both locations are not linked at all. Maybe it's also due the fact that SG has been importing fresh water and exporting sewage water for a long time.
    In other countries the link between fresh water and sewage is more present in people's mind, that's why they are more conscious about environmental topics. It doesn't need government initiates, the environmental groups rather kick the government to implement stricter rules for environmental protection
    Water is scarce in this world. It could be a potential cause for the next World War.

    I'm proud of our Newwater. Other countries are willing to pay us for the technology

  9. #49

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by junction88 View Post
    so u are sammyboy regular......
    Objection !!!

  10. #50

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    so u are sammyboy regular......
    Nope...I just google and this one came out.

  11. #51

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Water is scarce in this world. It could be a potential cause for the next World War.

    I'm proud of our Newwater. Other countries are willing to pay us for the technology
    Every S'poreans are very proud of our Newwater.
    At least our water live-line is not being held threaten by our neighbor.

  12. #52

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT


  13. #53
    Member harnamsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore / Melbourne
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    I feel the person should have immediately called the police as the lady was asked to bring her child to a public toilet and she vehemently refused. And this is SG and not Australia btw, please don't tell me there is a lack of public toilets in Singapore? If spitting in public warrants a fine, then defecating should warrant a more severe punishment. It's one thing to answer a Nature Call in bushland with no building or public toilet in sight. It's quite another when it happens outside an MRT station which has easily accessible public toilets.
    Last edited by harnamsc; 8th August 2014 at 12:51 PM.
    Currently based in Melbourne / No longer living in Singapore

  14. #54

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    I think the PRCs are trying to outdo one another.
    http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...nd-village-mrt

    PRC WOMAN DIARRHEA IN PUBLIC NEAR HOLLAND VILLAGE MRT

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    I think the PRCs are trying to outdo one another.
    http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...nd-village-mrt
    maybe they just want to compare colours

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Thanks to PRC, when we Chinese at other countries, they thought we are them too. Really need to wear a tag "I not from china" (various language) when overseas, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  17. #57
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Thanks to PRC, when we Chinese at other countries, they thought we are them too. Really need to wear a tag "I not from china" (various language) when overseas, haha!
    Do really honestly think Singaporeans have good reputation overseas?

    I have personally seen worse behaviors from Singaporeans constantly than PRCs overseas.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 07:45 PM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Do really honestly think Singaporeans have good reputation overseas?
    At least we still far behind PRC,
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  19. #59
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    At least we still far behind PRC,
    No we are not. And for a country so small so urbanized, we really shame ourselves overseas.

    Many areas in PRC are still very backward in culture and development, so some of these are just people who are used to how things are done in countryside. For us urbanized Singapore, some actions of our fellow countrymen are simply disgusting.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 13th August 2014 at 07:50 PM.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,188

    Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    No we are not. And for a country so small so urbanized, we really shame ourselves overseas.

    Many areas in PRC are still very backward in culture and development, so some of these are just people who are used to how things are done in countryside. For us urbanized Singapore, some actions of our fellow countrymen are simply disgusting.
    Even we are doing it, we did in our country and not oversea. There are still some local having old ways of thinking, just like those china people from rural area. But PRC are much hated by worldwide, but hardly see cases of Singaporean been on foreign news. When I in HK, they also told me that they don't like them, but luckily, I could speak good Cantonese n told them I am from Singapore. Else they might thought I am a PRC and gives me bad service.

    I need to make a tag liao, cause I going to Europe, in case they thought I really from china and bully me, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •