Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Yes. Dog pooh is cleaner than human pooh because dogs eat grass.
    Dog eat grass meh !! LOL.

Yes. Dog pooh is cleaner than human pooh because dogs eat grass.

What school you went to?

Default Re: PRC Women allowing her son to **** publicly outside CHINATOWN MRT

Quote Originally Posted by junction88 View Post
    Dog eat grass meh !! LOL.
    I feed my dog with this type of grass:

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    What school you went to?
    Why? Catholic High School.

I feed my dog with this type of grass:
    Oh. I C.
    Vegetarian dog. Ho ho.

I fed my dog with can foods. LOL.

Blog Entries

Also we don't have enough public toilets.

Try to find one in CBD and see.

When you are urgent Singapore River looks like an inviting choice.

No wonder our New Water got this very distinct flavour....
    Very Special Old Pee.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by junction88 View Post
    Oh. I C.
    Vegetarian dog. Ho ho.

I fed my dog with can foods. LOL.
    This one?

the water from the long kang (open drainage) will go direct to the reservoir,
    the water from the sewage will go direct to water treatment plant for processing.

so pee and sh1t into the long kang is not right, the poster is right to tell the mother about her wrong doing, and if she would to apologize, don't think anyone would make a big fuss about it, but her respond is really pissed people off, that deserve a good scolding.

and if anyone go out often, ones should make a habit to check out where are the toilets whereever you go, FYI, shopping malls and hotel toilets are the best to use. stay away from the toilets near hawker centres, coffeeshops and food courts, unless ones really bopian and can't hold any longer.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Why? Catholic High School.

Oh man, I feel sorry for that school

Oh man, I feel sorry for that school
    Don't.

They have the best donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    the water from the sewage will go direct to water treatment plant for processing.

so pee and sh1t into the long kang is not right, the poster is right to tell the mother about her wrong doing, and if she would to apologize, don't think anyone would make a big fuss about it, but her respond is really pissed people off, that deserve a good scolding.

and if anyone go out often, ones should make a habit to check out where are the toilets whereever you go, FYI, shopping malls and hotel toilets are the best to use. stay away from the toilets near hawker centres, coffeeshops and food courts, unless ones really bopian and can't hold any longer.
    its an irony

The World Toilet Organisation head office is in SG........

Something is wrong with our system

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    You can have $ but if you don't carry yourself well, all the brands and position you hold mean nothing. Many Singaporeans are suffering from this syndrome too but in other ways.
    And the Ah Tiongs (or Ah Chan) still clueless why they are still being looked down in HK and elsewhere despite all the $ they have now.....................

I read that it's a love/hate relationship in HK.

I find the way they carry themselves revolting. In short, they are not ready for the world yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    No wonder our New Water got this very distinct flavour....
    Very Special Old Pee.
    or eXtra Odour

Don't.

They have the best donuts.
    THE BEST DONUT IN SINGAPORE came from Catholic High

Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    THE BEST DONUT IN SINGAPORE came from Catholic High

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    You should be thankful to all those people coming from China or any other place outside SG. What else would you talk about over your coffee, since there is only so much one can talk about the weather...
    Oh no no, there are plenty other things to talk about.

For example, if you worked for companies like AMD, Barclays, ISK, Western Digital, Micron, Seagate etc etc, we could talk about how you are probably still jobless, or have found some crummy job and took a pay cut.

If you got married and bought a house in recent years, we could talk about how someone managed to wring something like $50k-$100k of COV out of you. Money that was yours that you will never see again.

And if you took a loan from HDB, we could talk about how much money you wasted on the high interest rate compared to the banks.

If you took a loan from the bank we could talk about how the interest rate is probably going to rise next year and how you will be screwed.

And since the hot topic is CPF, we could talk about how at present inflation levels you only need slightly more than a decade for the value of your savings to be halved.

We could also talk about the burdens of having kids, for example childcare, which can be easily >$1k per month per kid.

See? Sg is not boring. We have our hands full.
    In fact FTs pooping all over the place is the least of our worries, no?

I just wonder, if a young PRC mum that looks like the one below (click on link) allowed her son to poo in the drain, how would the reaction be?

http://thedrinkingmarket.wordpress.c...letter-to-mum/

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi2 View Post
    I just wonder, if a young PRC mum that looks like the one below (click on link) allowed her son to poo in the drain, how would the reaction be?

http://thedrinkingmarket.wordpress.c...letter-to-mum/
    dressed exactly the same or?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post

its an irony

The World Toilet Organisation head office is in SG........

Something is wrong with our system
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    or eXtra Odour
    It is better than having to beg for water....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast